Shania Twain - You're Still The One.avi

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on July 8, 2013 by zeke23in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Shania Twain - You're Still The One.avi (Size: 69.39 MB)
 Shania Twain - You're Still The One.avi69.39 MB

Description

Shania Twain, OC (/ʃəˌnaɪ.ə ˈtweɪn/; born Eilleen Regina Edwards; August 28, 1965) is a Canadian country pop singer-songwriter. Her 1995 album The Woman in Me brought her fame, and her 1997 album Come On Over became the best-selling studio album of all time by a female act in any genre and the best-selling country album of all time, Come On Over sold more than 40 million copies worldwide.[1] Her fourth album, Up!, was released in November 2002 and has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide.[1]

Twain has won 5 Grammy Awards and 27 BMI Songwriter awards.[1] She has had three albums certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America and is the second best-selling artist in Canada, behind Céline Dion, with three of her studio albums certified double diamond by the Canadian Recording Industry Association. She is the first (and currently only) female artist in history to have 3 consecutive albums reach diamond status, certified by the RIAA.

Sometimes referred to as "The Queen of Country Pop",[2] she has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide[1] and is ranked 10th best-selling artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era.[3] She was also ranked 72nd on Billboard's "Artists of the decade" (2000–10).[4] Most recently, Twain has her own TV series, Why Not? with Shania Twain, that premiered on the OWN on May 8, 2011. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on June 2, 2011.

After graduating from Timmins High in June 1983, Twain was eager to expand her musical horizons.[16] After the demise of the band Longshot, Twain was approached by a cover band led by Diane Chase called "Flirt" and they toured all over Ontario.[16] Twain also began taking singing lessons from Toronto-based coach Ian Garrett and would often clean his house in payment for her lessons.[17] In the autumn of 1984, Twain's talents were noticed by Toronto DJ Stan Campbell who wrote about her in a Country Music News article: "Eilleen possesses a powerful voice with an impressive range. She has the necessary drive, ambition and positive attitude to achieve her goals".[17] Campbell happened to be making an album by Canadian musician (and present-day CKTB radio personality) Tim Denis at the time and Twain was featured on the backing vocals of the song Heavy on the Sunshine.[18][17] Campbell later took Twain to Nashville to record some demos, which Twain found particularly difficult to finance. She became acquainted with regional country singer Mary Bailey who had had some country chart success in 1976. Bailey had seen Twain perform in Sudbury, Ontario, saying "I saw this little girl up on stage with a guitar and it absolutely blew me away. She performed Willie Nelson's "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" and Hank Williams' "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry". Her voice reminded me of Tanya Tucker, it had strength and character, a lot of feeling. She's a star, she deserves an opportunity".[19] Bailey later said "She sang a few songs that she had written, and I thought to myself, this kid is like nineteen years old, where does she get this? This is from a person who's lived sixty years".[20]

Birth name Eilleen Regina Edwards
Also known as Eilleen Twain (1967–1992)
Born August 28, 1965 (age 47)
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Genres Country, country pop, country rock, pop
Occupations Singer-songwriter, television personality
Instruments Vocals, guitar
Years active 1993–present
Labels Mercury Nashville
Associated acts Billy Currington, Mark McGrath, Lionel Richie, Michael Bublé, Alison Krauss
Website www.shaniatwain.com

Thanx YouTube

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
69.39 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Shania Twain - You're Still The One.avi

All Comments

thanks 4 sharing m8 really awesome song & video quality is super