Shantel Tessier - Dash #1, 2 [EPUB] {Ani7Wak}

seeders: 20
leechers: 4
Added on January 15, 2015 by Ani7Wakin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Shantel Tessier - Dash #1, 2 [EPUB] {Ani7Wak} (Size: 265.18 KB)
 Shantel Tessier - Dash - Volume 1 (Dash #1).epub137.97 KB
 Shantel Tessier - Dash - Volume 2 (Dash #2).epub127.21 KB

Description

DASH: Volume 2 (Dash #2)
Author - Shantel Tessier
Published - December 27th 2014
Genre - Romance

ASIN - B00RJ49EFC

I should have walked away that day at the race track. I should have turned my back on Dash and all the feelings I started to have for him. He lied to me. He was keeping secrets from not only my father but me as well. But I couldn’t. There were too many unanswered questions that I needed to know and he promised to tell me. But promises are made to be broken, right?

I lied. Not because I needed to but because I could. Tabatha was smart, though. She is gonna figure out sooner or later that who I am and who she thinks I am are two very different people. She deserves the truth. But how do I know what the truth is anymore?

DASH: Volume 1 (Dash #1)
Author - Shantel Tessier
Published - November 4th 2014
Genre - Romance

ISBN - 1503104699
ISBN13 - 9781503104693

Tabatha Knight has spent the last year of her life in a relationship that made her lose herself. Now that it's over, all she wants is a night out and have some fun. What she gets is much more.
Erik Dashling always finds himself in trouble. On day, he finds himself behind bars where he gets offered an opportunity he can't turn down. But what happens when the woman he wants has the power to take it away?
Some things are worth the risk

Please give a feedback- thumbs up, comment and seed for others.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
265.18 KB
seeders:20
leechers:4
Shantel Tessier - Dash #1, 2 [EPUB] {Ani7Wak}