She Past Away - Belirdi Gece

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 17, 2014 by lithium_lovein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

She Past Away - Belirdi Gece (Size: 62.57 MB)
 03. Monoton.mp38.08 MB
 06. Belirdi Gece (Musallat).mp37.92 MB
 04. Kasvetli Kutlama.mp36.91 MB
 02. Rituel.mp36.9 MB
 07. Ruh.mp36.79 MB
 09. Bozbulanık.mp36.73 MB
 01. Sanrı.mp35.79 MB
 05. İnsanlar.mp34.97 MB
 08. Kemir Beni.mp34.6 MB
 10. İçe Kapanış.mp33.82 MB
 SPA2012.jpg19 KB
 Syndicate logo.jpg16.93 KB
 logo.jpg7.35 KB
 Syndicate logo Audio.jpg6.02 KB
 She past away.nfo1.83 KB

Description

I am not the original uploader of this. I got it from another site and thought I'd put it on here. A description of the band I got from another site.

"She Past Away is a dark wave band from Bursa, the opposite shore of the Marmara, formed by Volkan Caner (vocal/guitar) and Idris Akbulut (bass) in 2006. With the live participation of Doruk Ozturkcan in electronic drums, the band was totally shaped by the end of 2009."

Clashing gothic lyrics with buzzsaw guitars, allegedly broken vocals and sensory drum effects, the band evokes the cavernous experiments of darkwave era with the likes of Fields of the Nephilim, The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus and Suicide.

"After a long demo-recording session, in 2009, the duo joined to Remoov Records in which they began to work on their debut release with Süpermatik.

The common characteristic of their live performances is that they combine their well-positioned rawk tunes and harsh textures with paranoia-inducing industrial visuals, which are created by Asli Narin.

Mixed and mastered by Süpermatik, the debut album is going to be out in May, which will be available at online mp3 stores, including iTunes, Emusic and El Giganten.

"Belirdi Gece" is their debut album, released in February 2013."

Tracklist is as follows.

01- Sanri / Hallucination
02- Ritüel / Ritual
03- Monoton / Monotone
04- Kasvetli Kutlama / Somber Celebration
05- I.nsanlar / People
06- Belirdi Gece - Musallat / The Night Emerged - Haunt
07- Ruh / Spirit
08- Kemir Beni / Gnaw At Me
09- Bozbulan?k / Murky Grey
10- I.çe Kapan?s / Escape Within

Covers included. NFO included.

If you like this torrent please leave feedback.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
62.57 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
She Past Away - Belirdi Gece