She's (Still) Too Young - Jessa Kane - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 9
leechers: 6
Added on May 17, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

She's (Still) Too Young - Jessa Kane - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 252.97 KB)
 Cover.jpg126.89 KB
 She's (Still) Too Young - Jessa Kane.epub126.08 KB

Description

*Author Note* This book is a sequel to Torrent: She's Too Young - Jessa Kane

She's (Still) Too Young

by

Jessa Kane

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ASIN: B01FEQ2D68

Page count: 69 | Date Published: May 15, 2016 | Publisher: Info Unavailable

Literature & Fiction, Erotica, Romantic

CONTENTS

8 Chapters

Excerpt:

Veda is dancing.

Always dancing. Sometimes she can’t even sit still at breakfast long enough to finish her yogurt. Or she holds the bowl aloft while she twirls around the kitchen, moving her intoxicating hips to a beat only she can hear. The spectacle of her serves as my breakfast, although right now, she’s dessert, dancing as she is around the rooftop of my Tribeca penthouse.

Today is her eighteenth birthday, and I’ve thrown her the most ridiculously lavish party ever witnessed by mankind. Over the course of the last two weeks—since she came back to me—she has changed her mind about the theme sixteen times. Yeah, I counted. I catalogue every single movement and whisper she makes. The hours she spends away from me in school are fucking unbearable because I know she’s chewing her pencil or straightening her plaid skirt and I’m not there to see it. Having my driver bring her directly to the Manhattan office so she can recap her day only appeases me slightly.

But I’m more than appeased tonight because I’ve spoiled her rotten, turning the rooftop into an enchanted garden in honor of her officially becoming a woman in the eyes of the law. Lush greenery seems to grow directly from the roof’s concrete surface, soft white strings of lights and flickering candlelight highlight the mist drifting across the dance floor, winding through the high tabletops and milling guests. Vines, porch swings and gilded birdcages hang down from a carved wooden pergola, doubling as seating. An unseen DJ plays trance and trip hop, giving the fantasy-esque scene a modern, somewhat eerier edge, and Veda is right there in the center of it all, a beautiful blonde nymph on the dance floor, her very existence a scandal to the guests who whisper to one another behind their hands, thinking I don’t notice.

I notice. I just don’t give a shit. And I’m not taking my eyes off Veda long enough to burn a hole in them with a glance.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.97 KB
seeders:9
leechers:6
She's (Still) Too Young - Jessa Kane - [EPUB][N27]