Sherlock Jr (1924) 720p BRrip_sujaidr

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 15, 2012 by sujaidrin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiP

Sherlock Jr (1924) 720p BRrip_sujaidr (Size: 301.5 MB)
 Sherlock Jr (1924) 720p BRrip_sujaidr.mkv298.71 MB
 Sherlock Jr (1924) 720p BRrip_sujaidr_sample.mkv2.73 MB
 Poster.jpg57.25 KB
 sujaidr.txt392 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Silvertorrents.me.txt41 bytes

Description

ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES AND A CLASSIC ...ENJOY THIS RARE MASTERPIECE

Top 250 #218

SOME TRIVIA FROM IMDB

Included among the '1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die', edited by Steven Jay Schneider.

In one scene at a train station, Buster Keaton was hanging off of a tube connected to a water basin. The water poured out and washed him on to the track, fracturing his neck nearly to the point of breaking it. This footage appears in the released film. Keaton suffered from blinding migraines for years after making this movie and was unaware of the reason, until a doctor diagnosed him in the 1930s.

Buster Keaton doubled for Ford West, the actor playing Gillette, in the scene where the motorcycle he is driving (with Keaton on the handlebars) hits a deep pothole and bucks him off flat on his behind.

According to the book Buster is reading, the seven rules for being a detective are: 1. Search Everybody. 2. Look for Clue. 3. Examine all windows. 4. Search for finger prints. 5. Shadow your man closely. 6. Send for the police. 7. Keep cool. Buster actually only employs rules #1 and #5 in the movie.

torrent name

[Movie Title ]....[ Sherlock Jr.
[Release Year ]...[ 1924
[iMDb Rating ]....[ 8.3/10
[Genre ]..........[ Comedy | Fantasy
[Runtime ]........[ 45 min
[File Size ]......[ 300 MB
[Resolution ].....[ 972 X 720
[Language ].......[ Silent [English Score]
[Subtitle ].......[ None
[Container ]......[ MatRoska (.mkv)

thanks to shan

SAMPLE :INCLUDED

uploader
sujaidr

PLOT:A projectionist is studying to be a detective and is in love with a young lady. When he proposes her, his rival steals the chain watch of her father and incriminates him. The disappointed young projectionist returns to his job and while projecting the film, he dreams on being the detective of the story. Meanwhile, the girl finds the truth and acquits the guilty of the projectionist to her father.

Director: Buster Keaton

Stars: Buster Keaton, Kathryn McGuire and Joe Keaton
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0015324/

screenshots

RECOMMENDED PLAYER TO VIEW THE MOVIES ARE KM PLAYER(i use this) OR VLC PLAYER

MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING NON STOP TO PROVIDE THESE MOVIES SO A SIMPLE THANKS WOULD BE ENOUGH.ITS REALLY SAD THAT MANY DOWNLOAD BUT DONT EVEN RATE OR COMMENT

DONT HIT AND RUN,SEED BACK.LET OTHERS ENJOY TOO AND YOU ARE GETTING THIS FOR FREE SO ATLEAST SEED BACK

SEED AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.SHARING IS CARING

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

DO COMMENT ON THE QUALITY,IT WONT TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME
CHECK OUT MY OTHER TORRENTS

to visit my facebook page for requests GOOGLE SUJAIDR

NOTE:due to frequent power cuts,seeding might be interrupted so patience guys and remember to rate,comment,seed AFTER DOWNLOAD and enjoy.

REQUESTS ARE WELCOME AND WILL DO IT WHEN POSSIBLE

after repeated requests,still there is a lot of hit and run on my torrents.therefore download my movies while i am seeding,get it before the torrent dies

PRESS THE +1 TO RATE MY TORRENT

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
301.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
Thanks.
perfect!