[Sherryl Woods] Driftwood Cottage - epub - zeke23

seeders: 20
leechers: 2
Added on January 27, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Sherryl Woods] Driftwood Cottage - epub - zeke23 (Size: 388.01 KB)
 [Sherryl_Woods]_Driftwood_Cottage(Bokos-Z1).epub388.01 KB

Description

Driftwood Cottage (Chesapeake Shores #5)
by Sherryl Woods
4.08 of 5 stars 4.08 · rating details · 2,556 ratings · 162 reviews
Single mom Heather Donovan's dreams of home and family are tantalizingly within reach when she settles in Chesapeake Shores. The welcoming arms of the boisterous, loving O'Brien clan embrace her and her son. But accepting their support seems to further alienate her son's father, Connor O'Brien. His parents' divorce and his career as a high-powered divorce attorney have left him jaded about marriage.

Then everything changes. Will the possibility of a future without Heather make Connor look at love and his career differently? Heather's just about given up on her old dreams—of love, of family and especially of Driftwood Cottage, the home she secretly wishes were hers. It's going to take a lot of persuasion—and some help from the O'Brien family—to make Heather believe that some dreams are worth fighting for.

Sherryl Woods
Author profile

born
The United States

website
http://www.sherrylwoods.com/index.html

genre
Romance, Mystery & Thrillers

About this author
edit data

With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sandpail or another snowglobe, but I need those friends."

The theme of enduring friendships and families is always central to Sherryl's books, including her latest Chesapeake Shores series — THE INN AT EAGLE POINT, FLOWERS ON MAIN and HARBOR LIGHTS.

Author of more than 100 romance and mystery novels, Sherryl Woods grew up in Virginia. Over the years she had lived in Ohio and Florida, as well as California. Currently she divides her time between Key Biscayne, Florida and Colonial Beach, Virginia, the small, river-front town where she spent her childhood summers.

A graduate of Ohio State University School of Journalism, Sherryl spent more than ten years as a journalist, most of them as a television critic for newspapers in Ohio and Florida. For several years she also coordinated a motivational program for the more than 8,000 employees at the University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
388.01 KB
seeders:20
leechers:2
[Sherryl Woods] Driftwood Cottage - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Thank you.
thanx mate!