[Sherryl Woods] Feels Like Family - epub - zeke23

seeders: 22
leechers: 1
Added on January 12, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Sherryl Woods] Feels Like Family - epub - zeke23 (Size: 390.56 KB)
 [Sherryl_Woods]_Feels_Like_Family(Bokos-Z1).epub390.56 KB

Description

[color=black][

Feels Like Family (The Sweet Magnolias #3)
by Sherryl Woods
4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  1,788 ratings  ·  70 reviews
Helen Decatur spent a lifetime setting goals--getting through college and law school, opening her own practice, becoming financially secure and establishing herself as one of the most highly respected matrimonial attorneys in the state of South Carolina. Achieving those goals was a breeze compared to the one she's faced with now. The most driven--and cynical--of the Sweet Magnolias, Helen is forty-two, single and suddenly ready for the family she's put on the back burner for all these years. Unfortunately, having a child at her age comes with lots of complications, not the least of which is the absence of a serious relationship in her life.

But Helen's not the type of woman to wait around for fate to step in. Taking charge of her own destiny puts her at odds with her two best friends, sets sparks flying with a man who doesn't want a family, and leads her straight into the most unexpected complication of all...love.

Sherryl Woods
Author profile

born
The United States

website
http://www.sherrylwoods.com/index.html

genre
Romance, Mystery & Thrillers

About this author
edit data

With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sandpail or another snowglobe, but I need those friends."

The theme of enduring friendships and families is always central to Sherryl's books, including her latest Chesapeake Shores series — THE INN AT EAGLE POINT, FLOWERS ON MAIN and HARBOR LIGHTS.

Author of more than 100 romance and mystery novels, Sherryl Woods grew up in Virginia. Over the years she had lived in Ohio and Florida, as well as California. Currently she divides her time between Key Biscayne, Florida and Colonial Beach, Virginia, the small, river-front town where she spent her childhood summers.

A graduate of Ohio State University School of Journalism, Sherryl spent more than ten years as a journalist, most of them as a television critic for newspapers in Ohio and Florida. For several years she also coordinated a motivational program for the more than 8,000 employees at the University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center.
/color]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
390.56 KB
seeders:22
leechers:1
[Sherryl Woods] Feels Like Family - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Thank you for today's uploads.
thanx mate!
thank you
enjoy