Shinzen Young - Break Through Pain Meditation (1996)

seeders: 21
leechers: 3
Added on October 20, 2013 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Shinzen Young - Break Through Pain Meditation (1996) (Size: 505.5 MB)
 young_pain.jpg142.74 KB
 2-03 Break Through Pain.mp378.74 MB
 1-02 Break Through Pain.mp394.75 MB
 2-04 Break Through Pain.mp377.73 MB
 3-05 Break Through Pain.mp373.79 MB
 3-06 Break Through Pain.mp370.02 MB
 1-01 Break Through Pain.mp398.77 MB
 Shinzen Young - Fuenf Wege _ german.pdf1.89 MB
 Shinzen Young - Five Ways to Know Yourself.pdf9.57 MB
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 young.nfo2.77 KB
 young-2009.jpg96.84 KB

Description

Proven Mindfulness Techniques to Help You "Step Outside" Physical Pain

The newest treatment for pain is one of the oldest, most effective strategies for pain-free living: meditation. On Break Through Pain, meditation expert Shinzen Young teaches you how to "retrain" your relationship to pain through traditional meditation practices. Drawing from 20 years of results in the field, this widely respected teacher offers the essential meditation techniques that have proven effective at pain management centers around the country.

Break Through Pain adapts the core principles of mindfulness training to a practical process that can treat even extreme, chronic pain effectively, possibly reducing the need for drugs or surgery. You learn that by observing and opening to pain, you can stop resisting it and "step outside" physical suffering. Step-by-step techniques taught in plain language show how to overcome internal resistance—the key to transforming physical pain into a flow of pure energy. Break Through Pain presents four complete meditation exercises which, with regular practice, can tap your mind’s own power to overcome physical pain.

About the author: Shinzen Young became fascinated with Asian culture while a teenager in Los Angeles. Later he enrolled in a PhD program in Buddhist Studies at the University of Wisconsin. Eventually, he went to Asia and did extensive training in each of the three major Buddhist traditions: Vajrayana, Zen and Vipassana. Upon returning to the United States, his academic interests shifted to the burgeoning dialogue between Eastern meditation and Western science. Shinzen is known for his innovative "interactive, algorithmic approach" to mindfulness, a system specifically designed for use in pain management, recovery support, and as an adjunct to psychotherapy. He leads meditation retreats throughout North America and has helped establish numerous mindfulness centers and programs. He also consults widely on meditation-related research, in both the clinical and the basic science domains. He often says: "My life's passion lies in exploring what may arise from the cross-fertilization of the best of the East with the best of the West."

specs: MP3 V0 (VBR), 48.000 kHz, 16 bit, 6 files (3 tapes), duration: 3 hours, 45 minutes

comment: This stuff is quite advanced. Young reveals some spiritual secrets you may not have heard before. Learn to have total control over any state of consciousness from the inside. The real power is where you are.

technical: This is from my unique personal collection. I've transferred the original audio tapes to high quality mp3 audio - I hope you're happy with the quality - I know you will. This time I've normalized the volume - the volume is higher now.

url: http://www.shinzen.org

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
505.5 MB
seeders:21
leechers:3

All Comments

Shinzen is the man!! Thanks for this upload!!