Shovel Knight Incl Plague of Shadows DLC (2.9.0.16) (GOG)

seeders: 195
leechers: 10
Added on September 17, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Shovel Knight Incl Plague of Shadows DLC (2.9.0.16) (GOG) (Size: 155.51 MB)
 Readme.txt3.05 KB
 setup_shovel_knight_2.9.0.16.exe149.42 MB
 shovel_knight_avatars.zip2.55 MB
 shovel_knight_wallpapers.zip2.01 MB
 sk_plague_of_shadows_avatars.zip242.21 KB
 sk_plague_of_shadows_wallpapers.zip1.3 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_shovel_knight_2.9.0.16"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: SHOVEL KNIGHTGenre: Action - Adventure - PlatformerWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English, español, français, italianoModes: Single-playerReleased: June 26, 2014Size: 149.5 MBCompany: Yacht Club Games / Yacht Club GamesRating:	ESRB Rating: EveryoneStore page: https://www.gog.com/game/shovel_knightAbout:Introducing Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows!Embark on a new adventure starring Plague Knight, the addled alchemical master of disaster! Featuring a brand new playable character, all new relics, new systems, new boss battles, level tweaks, and a brand new story to adventure through!Is your science up to snuff? Take on Plague Knight specific challenges with new Feats!Prove your mettle in Challenge Mode. Take on speed run challenges, boss rematches, and other rule-benders… and expect some tricky puzzles too!When you complete the game as Shovel Knight, Plague of Shadows will be unlocked! To start as Plague Knight, create a new profile and choose Plague Knight from the Character Select menu.Shovel Knight is a sweeping classic action adventure game with awesome gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic. It's a hot mashup of new and old! You play as the eponymous Shovel Knight, a small knight with a huge quest. Shovel Knight has come to this land with two goals: to defeat the evil Enchantress and quest for his lost beloved. He wields a Shovel Blade: a multipurpose weapon whose techniques have now been lost to the ages. Always honest and helpful, Shovel Knight is a shining example of the code of Shovelry: Slash Mercilessly and Dig Tirelessly!But, between Shovel Knight and his beloved stands a cadre of villainous knights. These terrible foes, known as The Order of No Quarter, have been dispatched to prevent Shovel Knight from reaching the Enchantress, and will pursue their mission at any cost. If you love games with perfect platforming, beautiful art, infectious music, crazy bosses, humor and levity, and real heart… Shovel Knight is for you!Shovel Knight’s beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.Amazing soundtrack from Jake Kaufman and Manami Matsumae, best known for scoring the original Mega Man.Crazy bosses and lovable characters showcase a light touch to narrative with humor and levity.Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP SP2 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1 ghz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000), 256MB DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 250 MB available space

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
155.51 MB
seeders:195
leechers:10
Shovel Knight Incl Plague of Shadows DLC (2.9.0.16) (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Enjoy
keyboard: hold J, W, W, D, S, A, A, release J
xbox 360 controller: hold X, Up, Up, Right, Down, Left, Left, release X
If you are on...
keyboard: hold J, W, W, D, S, A, A, release J
xbox 360 controller: hold X, Up, Up, Right, Down, Left, Left, release X
thanks
I have the original Shovel Knight GOG installed. Can I use the same installation path to overwrite the data with this dlc-included game?
Thanks.
good dl
Wondering why there's no scene release anymore for GoG games. I know they aren't protected so there's no crack needed, but they usually list them anyway? First Dropsy, now this. What other cool games I missed?
There are a few scene groups that are dedicated to retail gog uploads.
thanks mercs.
Anybody confirm this has the dlc? I installed and started the game but at the profile creation screen it never hits the character select it just goes to entering your name and then the start of the game.
Ok answered my own question you have to have a save with the game beaten to unlock it apparently or put in a unlock code on the title screen so is all good.
On the steam page it says you have to beat the game to unlock the dlc. If you don't want to replay there is a code you can imput on the start screen to unlock it. Wont put it here to avoid spoiler but if you want to know google it. It works i just unlocked it.
who cares, its not a spoiler its just to play directly the new dlc

No matter how many times I try to do this, it doesn't work. I did it over 10 times on the title screen, holding the attack button, up up right down left left, release attack button. NOTHING. Nothing happens.
It definitely works, tested again right now using an xbox360 controller
proof: http://i.imgur.com/KTUht1Y.png