Show Me How - 500 Things You Should Know - Instructions For Life From The Everyday To The Exotic.pdf Gooner

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on July 8, 2013 by Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Show Me How - 500 Things You Should Know - Instructions For Life From The Everyday To The Exotic.pdf Gooner (Size: 25.7 MB)
 Show Me How - 500 Things You Should Know - Instructions For Life From The Everyday To The Exotic.pdf25.7 MB

Description

Book Description
Release date: October 28, 2008

Show Me How is a revolutionary reimagining of the reference genre, one part how-to guide, one part graphic art showpiece, and one part pure inspiration. In a series of 500 nearly wordless, highly informative step-by-step procedurals, readers learn how to do hundreds of useful (and fascinating and important and sometimes downright bizarre) tasks, including: Perform CPR, dance the tango, pack a suitcase, win a bar bet, play the blues, make authentic sushi rolls, fight a shark . . . and 493 more essentials of modern life. Packed with useful hands-on reference material, Show Me How is a work of art that just happens to also be an indispensable real-life resource.

Product Details
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Harper Design; First Edition edition (October 28, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061662577
ISBN-13: 978-0061729621
Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,267 in Books

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.7 MB
seeders:26
leechers:0
Show Me How - 500 Things You Should Know - Instructions For Life From The Everyday To The Exotic.pdf Gooner

All Comments

Thank you!