[Showalter Gena] Playing with Fire(Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Showalter Gena] Playing with Fire(Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 335.85 KB)
 [Showalter_Gena]_Playing_with_Fire(Bokos-Z1).epub335.85 KB

Description

Playing with Fire (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #1)
by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)
3.94 of 5 stars
3.94 · rating details · 7,676 ratings · 440 reviews 23
Earth, Wind & Fire aren't just a band anymore . . .

Used to be my greatest achievement was holding a job more than three days. Now suddenly I can shoot fireballs, chill your drink, or blow-dry your hair at fifty paces with a blink of my eye!

It all started when this crazy scientist dropped something in my Grande Mocha Latte. Of course I got wicked sick. Next morning I'm waking up with this total hottie bending over me. He tells me 1)his name's Rome Masters, 2)he's a government agent and 3)I can control the four elements with a thought.

He seems even less pleased by my (apparently irreversible) transformation than I am . . . Because now he'll have to kill me.

Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been translated all over the world. The critics have called her books "sizzling page-turners" and "utterly spellbinding stories", while Showalter herself has been called “a star on the rise”.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
335.85 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Showalter Gena] Playing with Fire(Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #1) - epub - zeke23