Sia - Lady Croissant (2007) VBR

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 27, 2015 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Sia - Lady Croissant (2007) VBR (Size: 69.9 MB)
 08 Breathe Me [Live].mp310.13 MB
 04 Blow It All Away [Live].mp39.28 MB
 09 Distractions [Live].mp38.55 MB
 02 Don't Bring Me Down [Live].mp37.88 MB
 06 Numb [Live].mp37.8 MB
 05 Lentil [Live].mp37.16 MB
 03 Destiny [Live].mp37.14 MB
 01 Pictures [New Studio Song].mp36.22 MB
 07 I Go to Sleep [Live].mp35.75 MB

Description

Sia - Lady Croissant

Year 2007

Tracks
01 Pictures [New Studio Song]
02 Don't Bring Me Down [Live]
03 Destiny [Live]
04 Blow It All Away [Live]
05 Lentil [Live]
06 Numb [Live]
07 I Go to Sleep [Live]
08 Breathe Me [Live]
09 Distractions [Live]

Sia is widely known for her ethereal voice from chill-out group Zero 7. 'Lady Croissant' is Sia's first live CD recorded live at Bowery Ballroom in New York.
'Pictures' is the studio track which is much more upbeat than her usual stuff a really sweet song what a great song- about trying to let go of someone that has hurt you though you still love them. but maybe, no matter how hard you try the thought of her stays with you because you believe they're the one.
The live album really starts with the fantastic song 'Don't Bring Me Down' one of my favourite all time songs the song isn't as intimate and fragile as the album version the song is about coming down from being on Exstacy and feeling depressed and low. I love it, theres not much change with her voice as a inclination that she is just a natural singer.
'Destiny' is a song that was made famous by Zero 7 she sings the song with Sophie Barker on the album but on this it's just her on her own great version.
'Blow It All Away' was from her debut and one of the best songs from it!
It was a pretty loud song anyway but the live version seems to make it more personal she, as always sounds utterly fantastic the solo piano at the end kills me every time, so pretty.
'Lentil' is my favourite song it's a new song I listen to it so much it's a bit like 'Numb'
but better (even though i love 'Numb' too!). The chorus is so good i love the way the chorus' it's almost like shes mumbling the breaks into a powerful statement of "so I never meant to let you down"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
69.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sia - Lady Croissant (2007) VBR