Sid Meier's Railroads! v1.1 (2-click run)

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by The_Duck1in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Sid Meier's Railroads! v1.1 (2-click run) (Size: 427.02 MB)
 Sid Meier's Railroads! v1.1 (2-click run).exe427.02 MB
 Torrent downloaded from The_Duck1.txt382 bytes

Description

No need for serials and cracks to get the full version, (already done it for you).
No unnecessary registry changes.
No boring installation of tool-bars in your browser or other unwanted things.
You can even run this torrent from an USB-Stick.
Easy Uninstall with the Windows control panel.
Choose where you want to put the files on your PC.
These are a few things that makes a '2-CLICK-RUN' version a better version.

If everybody seeds, you will get higher downloading speeds.

SCREENSHOTS AND INFORMATION (Ability to upload your own screenshots):
http://games.friendsinwar.com/categories.php?cat_id=42

DESCRIPTION:
Sid Meier's Railroads! marks the return of the watershed title in simulation/strategy gaming that launched the popular "tycoon" genre, and inspired a new generation of games. Sid Meier's Railroads! comes home to its original creator, the legendary Sid Meier, who, together with his team at Firaxis Games, will take this game to a whole new level of fun!

The greatest railroad building game of all time is back in a vibrant 3D world delivering a streamlined interface and unmatched gameplay, that's easy to learn yet challenging to master. Creators of the world's best strategy game, Civilization IV, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games put you in charge of building the greatest rail empire in the nation - managing trains, cargo and your bottom line - while engaging in all-out corporate warfare against rival tycoons, slick entrepreneurs, and robber barons!

*Multiplayer available in LAN mode only.

Installation instructions:
1. Execute the .exe file.
2. Follow the instructions.
3. Enjoy the program.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
427.02 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Sid Meier's Railroads! v1.1 (2-click run)

Trailer

All Comments

works fine but does crash every once in awhile so save
Windows 10 64x > no problem with installation, but game randomly stop working after some time (around 5, 6 min) and crash to desktop.
Try this: http://smrsimple.com/2010/02...ler-fix-for-windows-vista-7/
Tnx, but if i understand correctly, this is for 32bit version of Windows, as mine is x64. I have tryied running game as administrator and in WIndosw XP/7 compatibility with no luck.

Anyway, i will try clean reinstall and if the problem doesnt solve itself :)) will try this method and will continue to search to solve this. This game seems perfect for non hardcore railroad player as i am.

Again, thank you for helping me and sorry for my "low quality" english. :)