Sid Meiers Civilization V-SKIDROW

seeders: 500
leechers: 31
Added on September 24, 2010 by piratepediain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sid Meiers Civilization V-SKIDROW (Size: 3.1 GB)
 skidrow.nfo9.26 KB
 sr-civ5.iso3.1 GB

Description

Screen:

Alternative:

http://www.postimg.com/image/22000/21811.jpg

RELEASE DATE : 24-09-2010  PROTECTION : Steam + CEG  GAME TYPE : Strategy DISKS: 1 DVD   Release Notes:   The Skid Rowdies are looking new blood to fill up the ranks.  We're a professional team of dedicated sceners with big mark  under sceners. We believe on the ground idealism of the root  of the real old school scene. We do all this for fun and    nothing else. We don't earn anything on our hobby, as we do    this for the competition and the heart of what got the scene  started in the mid eighties.  If you think you got something to offer, then don't hold back  on contacting us as soon as possible.  On with the game release information:  Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a  civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage  war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go    head-to-head with some of historyÆs greatest leaders and build    the most powerful empire the world has ever known.    INVITING PRESENTATION: Jump right in and play at your own pace    with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the    game. Civ veterans will appreciate the depth, detail and    control that are highlights of the series.  BELIEVABLE WORLD: Ultra realistic graphics showcase lush    landscapes for you to explore, battle over and claim as your  own. Art deco influences abound in the menus and icons in the  most well-designed Civ ever developed.    COMMUNITY & MULTIPLAYER: Compete with Civ players all over the    world or locally in LAN matches, mod* the game in  unprecedented ways, and install mods directly from an in-game  community hub without ever leaving the game. Civilization V    brings community to the forefront.  WIDE SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Civilization V operates on many  different systems, from high end DX11 desktops to many  laptops. Enjoy unlimited installations on multiple PCs with    your Steam account and take your Civ V experience with you  everywhere you go.  ALL NEW FEATURES: A new hex-based gameplay grid opens up    exciting new combat and build strategies. City States become a    new resource in your diplomatic battleground. An improved  diplomacy system allows you to negotiate with fully  interactive leaders. Custom music scores and orchestral  recordings give Civ V the level of polish and quality you  expect from the series.   Install Notes:   2. Mount image or burn it  3. Install  4. Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to your    installation directory and overwrite  5. Play the game  Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!  Year: 2010Genre: Strategy (Turn-based / Grand strategy) / 3DDeveloper: Firaxis GamesPublisher: 2K GamesPublisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlabTablet: absentLanguage: English System requirements:Minimum:• Operating System Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista Sp2/Windows 7;• Intel Core 2 Duo processor clocked at 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz or better;• 2 GB of RAM;• Video Card nVidia GeForce 7900 256 MB / ATI HD2600 XT 256 MB or better;• 8 GB free hard disk space;• Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c;• DirectX 9.0c;• Keyboard and mouse.Recommended:• Operating system: Windows Vista Sp2/Windows 7;• Quad Core processor with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz;• 4 GB of RAM;• Video Card nVidia GeForce 9800 512 MB / ATI 4800 512 MB or better;• 8 GB free hard disk space;• Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c;• DirectX 11;• Keyboard and mouse.How To Get Your Maxspeed (uTorrent)Torrent Client - Preferences - Bandwidth - Number of connections - Set aprox. 500 for eachTorrent Client - Preferences - BiTorrent - Protocol Encryption - ForcedBandwidth Allocation - High (Set download/upload limit - Unlimited)Stop Other Active Torrents - Start downloading and wait for connections.Enjoy and Seed for at least 1:1 ratio. Don't forget to say thanks/leave reviews.Greets to all actual/future p2p/scene quality groups and affiliate websites.

http://www.torentz.3xforum.ro/post/1625/1/Sid_Meiers_Civilization_V-SKIDROW/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.1 GB
seeders:500
leechers:31
Sid Meiers Civilization V-SKIDROW

All Comments

Great game but i just directed my friend to this game in order to battle eachother but we are unable to set up a match threw internet or local connection. is it because its torrented and not threw steam?
sadly I couldn't get it to work, oh well. thank you for uploading
Easy upload the Man. Install the file using Magic Disk or Power Iso with mounts (Search in youtube if you don't know what this is.) and then after it's all finished open the same iso file using winraw and find a folder named Skidrow. Copy that file on desktop (this folder can be erased afterwards). Copy and paste all the contents of this folder and paste them in the folder named Civilization 5 in your program files. lolz If you alredy deleted it please download again and do this. I love the game and everyone should try playing it. xD
This is a great game..I never thought I would get addicted to it.. :D
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE, I DID .....INSTALLS FINE BUT NO ACTIVATION CODE....KINDA WIERD FOR SOOOO MANY SEEDS AND COMMENTS.....