Side Effects (2013) DVDRip Ac3 6Ch Avi

seeders: 110
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2013 by MadManin Movies
Torrent verified.

Side Effects (2013) DVDRip Ac3 6Ch Avi (Size: 1.54 GB)
 Pobochnyi.effekt.2013.D.DVDRip[Youtracker]_by_avproh.avi1.54 GB

Description

Genre : Thriller, Drama, Crime

Length : 1:41:33

Original audio track : No

Subtitle : No

Director : Steven Soderbergh / Steven Soderbergh

Starring : Jude Law, Rooney Mara, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Channing Tatum, Carmen Pelaez, Marin Ayrlend, Polly Draper, Araldo Alvarez, James Martinez, Vladimir Verseyl ... Pot :

Life of the heroine Emily derailed when her husband put to prison. At first she tried to escape from the depression on their own, swallowing handfuls of sedatives. Once it became clear that this does not help, Emily was left with no choice but to send to a psychiatric hospital for a kind and caring people in white coats. now the main character struggles with his inner demons is not the only one - to cope with the depression of helping her two Best Doctors Hospital, and experimental drugs that have very strange side effects. Would not that all internal fears Emily instead of disappearing, would break out?

"One dose will change your life"

Source : R5 DVD5

Quality : DVDRip

Format : AVI

Video : 720x384 (1.85:1), 25.000 fps, XviD ~ 1717 kbps avg, 0.248 bit / pixel Audio : 48 kHz, AC3 6 ch, 448 kbps, Russian

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.54 GB
seeders:110
leechers:2
Side Effects (2013) DVDRip Ac3 6Ch Avi

Trailer

All Comments

russian
I don't know what the criteria is to qualify as a 'Highres Movie' here, but 720x384 might be pushing it a bit.. Also, as several others have commented on, the movie's not in English (it's in Russian). If I may, I suggest you consider changing the title of the torrent, adding something to inform people that it's in Russian. It'd likely be mutually beneficial, as those looking for English movies can avoid it (& refrain from downvoting the torrent or leaving negative feedback), & those looking for Russian movies can find your upload much more easily. Cheers.
thnx :))
ANOTHER AWESOME VID!