Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings (2008) by Miranda Bruce-Mitford [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 58
leechers: 15
Added on January 24, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings (2008) by Miranda Bruce-Mitford [Dr.Soc] (Size: 210.04 MB)
 Signs and Symbols_ An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings [Dr.Soc].pdf210.04 MB

Description

In case you get "404 - Torrent not found”,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings

Author: Miranda Bruce-Mitford
Hardcover: 244 pages
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley, 2008
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1405325399
ISBN-13: 978-1405325394
Format: PDF

Summary:

From ancient hieroglyphs to modern-day graffiti, discover the secrets, origins and meanings of over 2,000 signs and symbols

The world around us is filled with signs and symbols. Modern signs like alphabets and flags are universally recognisable, whereas many symbols of ancient derivation are hard to decipher.

Explore the fascinating origins and meanings of the signs and symbols people have used over the centuries and discover how they have been interpreted in myth, religion, folklore, art and contemporary culture. Find out why a flag at half-mast is a symbol of mourning, why a heart pierced by an arrow is a symbol of love and the ancient roots of fertility symbols.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
210.04 MB
seeders:58
leechers:15
Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings (2008) by Miranda Bruce-Mitford [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Thank you!