SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition Cracked

seeders: 163
leechers: 5
Added on June 8, 2013 by coliottein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition Cracked (Size: 1.88 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 Data1.bin1.87 GB
 setup-1a.bin2.25 MB
 setup.exe376.13 KB

Description

http://youtu.be/fchcpahWMR4

WHATS AVAILABLE:
Main game, saving, cheats, sandbox.

WHATS DISABLED:
Trading, achievements, online play, etc.

Install notes.

Download

1. Run Start.exe
2. After opening, you will be greeted with: ZZEE phpexe
3. Once the button turns RED, click it, and minimize the screen. You may be asked if you want to allow it to pass your firewall. Press private and local networks or it wont work. Now, go to the EXTRA folder.
4. Go back to the EXTRA folder, and click on the EA certificate.
5.The hard part is finally over. Now, go back to the extras folder, and install origin. You *MUST* install this version. While installing, turn off auto update feature. After installing, log into origin with your EA username. Immediately after logging in, disable your network connection. Now, you will come to notice that the store page now is a text wall. This means you were successful with the credential hacks.
6.If you have that screen above, you did it right. Now go to the game page and see simcity is there. Install it. Do everything it asks. After, hit play.
7.When inside the launcher, eventually the maxis logo will change to the vulpes logo. Click play and enjoy the game.
8.See the vulpes logos? Now hit play.
9.Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 GB
seeders:163
leechers:5
SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition Cracked

All Comments

thanks for the up.
will try this.
hope that it works
I dont understand where I paste the host file to
I already have origin installed cus i am playing Battlefield. Do i need to unintall the current one and install this one in order to play?
Perfect!