SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.3 To 1.4

seeders: 104
leechers: 1
Added on June 14, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.3 To 1.4 (Size: 1.57 MB)
 SimCity-DRMLESS-Beta-Update-1.3-To-1.4.zip1.57 MB

Description

.------------------------------------------.--| SimCity DRMLESS Serer by Vulpes Zedra |--- `------------------------------------------'version 1.4, 2013-06-13------------------------- Fixing some 32bits and non NT license issues- Abandon cities & regions is fixed- Renaming cities is fixed- Fixing some minor bugs & improvementsversion 1.3, 2013-06-10------------------------- Fixing Window 8 and some others license issues- Adding a check for spaces in root folder name- Fixing the dummy certificate check in some casesversion 1.2, 2013-06-07------------------------- Updating Start.exe so windows does not flagged it as not responding- Getting rid of Stop.exe and Stop.bat- Add a start/stop feature within the Start.exe file- Add some features to check if the private server is running well (ports, processes, hosts, db...)version 1.1, 2013-06-06------------------------- Getting rid of stunnel- Replacing the Stop.exe by Stop.batversion 1.0, 2013-06-04------------------------- Beta release

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 MB
seeders:104
leechers:1
SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.3 To 1.4

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you..
copy, paste and replace with the files in the simcity folder.
Thanks
i need fully offline :( after the game in just 30 to 40mins he kick back to main menu , :(
It is Fully Offline.. I try to leave my game for 5Hour and it's not kicking me back to the main menu.
damn, for me it still doesn't work 32bit :S
2013-06-14 13:24
Unable to connect to Simcity servers?
When is the Unable to Connect issue going to be addressed by Zedra?
Why saving dont work?
may be fixed in next update.