Simon Beckett-Chemistry of Death

seeders: 31
leechers: 7
Added on July 14, 2014 by twocowsin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Simon Beckett-Chemistry of Death (Size: 303.14 MB)
 Simon Beckett-Chemistry of Death.303.14 MB

Description

The Chemistry of Death‭ (‬2006‭)
The first book in the Dr David Hunter series‭

Length:-11:02

When the bizarrely mutilated and long-dead body of a young woman is found in a ditch in Manham,‭ ‬an isolated and insular village in the Norfolk marshlands,‭ ‬it isn't just the fact that she had been a friend that disturbs Dr David Hunter.‭ ‬He was once a high-profile forensic anthropologist and all too familiar with the different faces of death,‭ ‬until a devastating personal tragedy made him turn his back on his former life and career.‭ ‬Now hidden away as a country doctor,‭ ‬Hunter's past is a secret he hopes will‭ ‬remain buried.‭ ‬So when he's asked by the police to use his arcane skills to help track down the killer,‭ ‬he's reluctant to become involved,‭ ‬knowing this will only stir up the painful memories he's been trying so hard to forget.‭ ‬Then another young woman disappears,‭ ‬and Manham is plunged into a fog of fear and paranoia that threatens to tear it apart.‭ ‬And no one seems exempt from suspicion as the twisted killings continue.‭ ‬And as the once peaceful community is riven by fear and mistrust,‭ ‬David Hunter realises‭ ‬it will take all his knowledge and expertise if the killer is to be stopped.‭ ‬But not even he is prepared for the terrible cost that will exact‭ ‬-‭ ‬or the awful price that failure threatens to bring...‭

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
303.14 MB
seeders:31
leechers:7
Simon Beckett-Chemistry of Death

All Comments

The file couldn't be read by uTorrent, kindly specify the type of file. Is it mp3?
You could use Slice Audio File Splitter and it'll all be just fine
Thanks for the tip. Appears its just fine the way it is judging by the number of seeds.I will however look for the audio splitter that may come in handy
I like mp3directcut better. It lets you manually type the time index if you know it, which makes chapterizing audible rips a breeze.

I don't mind single mp3 file audiobooks, though... especially for novels. Some rips I will chapterize, like Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices, Capital in the Twenty-first Century, and The Art of Fermentation. Mostly because the chapters are very long, and sometimes with non-fiction, it's useful to be able to skip over the parts that don't interest you.

As far as compatibility is concerned, if people need their MP3s split for burning to CDs or playability on older MP3 players which don't have good audiobook support (treating all mp3 tracks as music,) I just recommend they use the audiobook cutter freeware version. The biggest drawback to the free version is the lack of silence detection at the split points, so the playback may not be seamless.

Audiobooks seem to be an underserved market on torrent sites. Keep up the good work, and I'll help out where I can.