Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2015 by Ms.Chiefin Books
Torrent verified.

Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 14.71 MB)
 Simple Green Smoothies - 100- Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your...14.71 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner are on a fresh path to health and happiness- deprivation not included. In their book, Simple Green Smoothies, these two friends invite you into a sane and tasty approach to health that will inspire and energize you on your own journey toward a happier life. The Simple Green Smoothies' lifestyle doesn't involve counting calories or eliminating an entire food group. Instead, it encourages you to make one simple change: drink one green smoothie a day.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.71 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body - {Ms.Chief}