Sims 4 Crack Only V3 - 3DMGAME -

seeders: 156
leechers: 16
Added on September 7, 2014 by loki457in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sims 4 Crack Only V3 - 3DMGAME - (Size: 34.67 MB)
 3DMGAME.dll538.5 KB
 The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe503 KB
 ts4.par249 bytes
 3DMGAME.ini27 bytes
 generated.zip224.45 KB
 deployed.zip11.27 KB
 ts4.exe25.82 MB
 Simulation.dll6.97 MB
 default.ini1.55 KB
 Installlog.txt4.4 KB
 GDFBinary_zh_TW.dll273.84 KB
 Installlog.txt171.31 KB
 TouchUp.dat97.01 KB
 CLEANUP.dat88.7 KB
 InstallerData.xml17.14 KB
 Installlog.txt4.4 KB
 WWW.SKIDROWCRACK.COM.url113 bytes
 skidrow.url113 bytes
 SKIDROWCRACK.COM.txt36 bytes

Description

Fixes CTD bugs

Its a 3DMGAME crack released by skidrowcrack
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES!
Start a new game and won't crash anymore.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.67 MB
seeders:156
leechers:16
Sims 4 Crack Only V3 - 3DMGAME -

Trailer

All Comments

I can confirm that whatever I did, whether taking the game out of fullscreen and putting it in windowed fullscreen or applying the V2 crack instead of V3 has solved my crashing problems thus far. I've been playing for about 5 hours and have gone through at least 12 loading screens with no crash, no black screen bug in CAS, nothing at all. Perhaps I'm lucky but too anyone else, give it a shot.

I also suggest to wait at least a month or two for a stable crack to be released with DLC Support (if anyone can get the DLC to work please tell me how as mine isn't working) and no bugs, CTD's, etc. Cause as it seems each crack is just getting worse and worse.
the best way i found to stop crashes is to make sure you are in offline mode on Origin and Make sure you disable online connectivity in the sims 4 settings
probably in couple of months there will be a crash free crack just like for FM14. I always save when going to travel but for me it didnt crashed yet probably it will eventually but who cares its a free game
My game keeps crashing until I change it to ''windowed fullscreen'' mode. After that I travel around the map like 20 times in 15 minutes to try if it keeps crashing or not. Results may surprise you but it stops crashing. not for once. So try to change it to windowed fullscreen mode. If it crashes again then I'm the exception.
This has seemed to work for me, amazing how something so simple and what seems so seemingly harmless such as having it in fullscreen can cause CTD during travel, and in my case, in CAS and traveling too and fro. Thanks for this, finally found (I hope) a permanent solution. If it crashes again then I'm going to be a very sad simmer.
i just want the DLC to work
DLC should work with v2 crack but its seems they cant fix that yet
I am unfortunately still having the black screen during build/buy mode, did I happen to miss a step? Everything else is working smoothly.
you copy the v3 same as v2 or v1 its overwrights all so i dont know why its not woking for you for me its working fine