SIX BOOKS on Tips & Tricks of Pro Flash Photography & Nikon speedlight professional use

seeders: 23
leechers: 7
Added on December 29, 2014 by neoplatonist1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

SIX BOOKS on Tips & Tricks of Pro Flash Photography & Nikon speedlight professional use

341 MB PDF FILE, containing ALL 6 BOOKS !

FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY, STUDIO AND PROFESSIONAL USE

FLASH TECHNIQUES FOR MACRO AND CLOSEUP

NIKON SPEEDLIGHTS AND CREATIVE USES WITH THEM

TABLETOP FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY

THE FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY FIELD GUIDE

BEST OF PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
325.47 MB
seeders:23
leechers:7

All Comments

So, despite the fact that I'm fairly interested in the content, I will actually not make any attempt to download. And 3 hours into your generous donation, I see that seeders+downloaders=0. Clearly others agree with me, even if you don't Fair enough. You don't owe anybody anything. I just don't have the inclination to learn useless things on products I won't ever use (ie anything Adobe makes).

I wish you well.
Please don't take offense to this comment - but a single 325 megabyte pdf file containing 6 books is NOT a compelling download. Most people would prefer to have those separately. That way they load faster, use less memory, and are faster to navigate. Cheers.
im an expert with ACROBAT, its very very very EASY to extract all the books from the single file

study on how this is done.