Six Days Seven Nights (1998) HDTVRip

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on September 20, 2011 by sirenyain Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRipTVRip

Six Days Seven Nights (1998) HDTVRip (Size: 1.45 GB)
 Six_Days_Seven_Nights_1998_HDTVRip.avi1.45 GB

Description

Director: Ivan Reitman
Cast: Harrison Ford, Anne Hash, David Schwimmer, Jacqueline Obradors, Temur Morrison, Allison Janney, Douglas Weston, Cliff Curtis, Danny Trejo, Ben Bode

About movie:
Small plane crash suffered on a desert island. The brave pilot and his charming lady passenger were completely alone in the wilderness. They are desperate to tell about yourself, but do not know that they have long ceased to look for. Finally, for the first time these days on the desert horizon seemed strange ship, which docked to the lost island. But instead of smiling couple unlucky fate again laughed at them. Armed to the teeth, the pirates do not like the long-awaited savior! The pilot and his companion tried to be so in good company. Now they want to be alone again ...

Released: 1998
Length: 1:41:56
Genre: Adventure, Action, Comedy, Romance

Quality: HDTVRip
Video Codec: XviD
Video: 720x400, 1452 kb / s
Sound: AC3, 2ch, 192 kb / s | Russian
Sound: AC3, 6ch, 384 kb / s | English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 GB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Six Days Seven Nights (1998) HDTVRip

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
my tnx...
Nice rip, bit better then a normal dvdrip
2012-06-11 09:07
GREAT PICTURE QUALITY BUT WAS NOT ENGLISH!
It IS in English. You have to switch audio file to English. I was irritated when I heard Russian, too, but it has two audio files and states so in the torrent information. For VLC player users, right click the screen, go to audio, then to audio track, select Track 2 and you have English. Good quality. I would suggest putting this information clearly in your torrent info and name. Thanks!!