Skin Deep (Legion #2) by Brandon Sanderson

seeders: 25
leechers: 2
Added on December 4, 2014 by M.e.l.i.s.s.ain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Skin Deep (Legion #2) by Brandon Sanderson (Size: 1.96 MB)
 Legion-Skin-Deep.mobi1.48 MB
 Legion-Skin-Deep.epub493.91 KB

Description

Stephen Leeds, AKA “Legion,” is a man whose unique mental condition allows him to generate a multitude of personae: hallucinatory entities with a wide variety of personal characteristics and a vast array of highly specialized skills. As the new story begins, Leeds and his “aspects” are hired by I3 (Innovative Information Incorporated) to recover a corpse stolen from the local morgue. But there’s a catch. The corpse is that of a pioneer in the field of experimental biotechnology, a man whose work concerned the use of the human body as a massive storage device. He may have embedded something in the cells of his now dead body. And that something might be dangerous…

What follows is a visionary thriller about the potential uses of technology, the mysteries of the human personality, and the ancient human need to believe that death is not the end. Legion: Skin Deep is speculative fiction at it most highly developed. It reaffirms Sanderson’s place as one of contemporary fiction’s most intelligent—and unpredictable—voices.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.96 MB
seeders:25
leechers:2

All Comments

Thank you so much for sharing this!
I... woah... I'd been checking back every couple days for an .epub copy and here it is uploaded 16 minutes ago. Thank you so, so, so much, Melissa!