Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas (Scanned).pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 42
leechers: 5
Added on January 17, 2016 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas (Scanned).pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 56.36 MB)
 Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas (Scanned) {Charm-Quark}.pdf56.36 MB

Description

Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas

Book Description:
Perfect for experienced stargazers and beginners alike, Sky & Telescope’s Pocket Sky Atlas will have you exploring the heavens in no time. Sky & Telescope’s celestial atlases are the standard by which all other star atlases have been judged for a half century. We raised the bar again with our Pocket Sky Atlas: the print version is the handiest detailed atlas around, easy to take on trips and use at the telescope thanks to its compact size, convenient spiral-bound design, and easy-to-read labels. In e-book form, the Pocket Sky Atlas is even more compact than the glove-compartment-size print version, ready to come with you whenever you observe.

Features of this 80-chart atlas:
*More than 30,000 stars, individually sized according to their relative brightness
*1,500 deep-sky objects color-coded by type, including 675 galaxies oriented as they are in the sky
*Constellation boundaries and stick figure outlines help you find your way

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.36 MB
seeders:42
leechers:5
Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas (Scanned).pdf {Charm-Quark}