Skye Warren - Stripped Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on October 29, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Skye Warren - Stripped Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 781.21 KB)
 1. Skye Warren - (Stripped # 1) - Love the Way You Lie.epub241.14 KB
 2. Skye Warren - (Stripped # 2) - Better When It Hurts.epub211.99 KB
 3. Skye Warren - (Stripped # 3) - Pretty When You Cry.epub328.09 KB

Description

imageimageimage

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

2015 - English - Dark Romance - EPub

Love the Way You Lie (Stripped #1)
A dark romance about the lies that lead us down…

I’ll do anything to get safe, even if that means working at the scariest club in town.

I’ll do anything to stay hidden, even if it means taking off my clothes for strangers.

I’ll do anything to be free. Except give him up. When he looks at me, I forget why I can’t have him. He’s beautiful and scarred. His body fits mine, filling the places where I’m hollow, rough where I am soft.

He’s the one man who wants to help, but he has his own agenda. He has questions I can’t answer. Like, What are you afraid of? -- You.

Better When It Hurts (Stripped #2)
A forbidden romance about pain that binds us together…

Five years ago we lived in the same house. He was the ultimate bad boy.

And my foster brother.

Now he’s back. Tougher, harder, meaner. All of it aimed at me, because I was the one who sent him away. It’s payback time. He wants his pound of flesh, and I am helpless to say no.

“Better When it Hurts is an intense and heartbreakingly beautiful story. I couldn’t read fast enough to see what would happen next with Blue and Lola. A definite 5 star read for sure!”
~ Jenika Snow, USA Today bestselling author

Pretty When You Cry (Stripped #3)
“Dark, perverse, and unbearably erotic, Pretty When You Cry is Skye Warren at her gritty best.”
~ Anna Zaires, USA Today bestselling author of Twist Me

A new dark romance novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Wanderlust and Prisoner…

I came from a place of dirt floors and holy scriptures. They told me the world outside was full of sin, and the first night I escape, I find out it’s true. Ivan saves me, but he does more than that. He takes me. He makes me his own girl.

My conditioning runs too deep. Ivan sees what I am.

That’s the thing about showing a mouse to a cat. He wants to play. And it’s terrifying, even for me. Because the only thing darker than my past is his.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
781.21 KB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Skye Warren - Stripped Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub