SKYRIM - 331 MODS - BeautificationProject-LAZyGUY

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on October 31, 2014 by LAZy-GUYin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SKYRIM - 331 MODS - BeautificationProject-LAZyGUY (Size: 11.98 GB)
 SkyrimBeautificationProject.7z11.97 GB
 skyrim.7z3.67 MB
 Readme.txt3.21 KB

Description

It's Skyrim Beautification Project time. With Mod organizer.

>>>>>>Skyrim - Intense graphics - Adult?<<<<<<<<

This new pack i made is from Skyrim Beautification Project

www.skyrim-beautification-project.com

It has almost every mod they said installed. Some of their links are dead or gone.
It missing like 20-30mods from the optional pages.(textures and npcs)
The only one i think i missed from essential was Terrain bump which i changed with Big terrain bump :P

Ofc i had my one litle EXTRAS in categories but nothing much.(enhanced first person view is only avaiable when you get control of your character, after the almost head cut)

There are 2 Save files if you wanna skip the intro.
First is Create Character and the second is Stormcloak option with Tempest Female race.(Tempest female is gorgeuos)
(if you need to change race or character do "showracemenu" on console)

This is for Intense graphics gamming. Minimun of 2GB VRAM is needed.
If you are getting craches to desktop(CTD) try to disable some mods starting with Category "Optional 5 - Warning Vram".
It's vanilla playstyle so it doesnt have improved gameplay. It's based on their style.

If you need more tips like mod description, pictures, how to tweak ini files, buy a t-shirt and other stuff, check their website on the above link.

>>>>>>>>>>Pay attention to steps 10 and 13.<<<<<<<<<<<

Instructions:
1.Make sure you have all 3DLCs Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire.

2.IF you want you can install the Official High resolution Textures. I didnt include the unofficial Texture patch but you can use them anyway. Just be sure to do "Sort" on plugins panel.

3.Extract the Skyrim Files.7z in your Skyrim directory and replace all files when it asks.
4.Extract SkyrimBeautificationProject.7z anywhere you like.
5.Start ModOrganizer.exe and select your Skyrim directory when it asks, if it is not there then click Browser and select your Skyrim directory. Click No for tutorial. Click No for NXM link Associaton.

6.Go to setting and sign in with your nexusmods.com account. When you got the time check for new versions of the mods and click endorse on those guys.

7.Select SKSE from drop-down menu and click on Shortcut and select Desktop.
8.Now you will see a new shortcut on your desktop named SKSE which is the shortcut for your game.
9.Run SKSE, it may take a while to load specially on loadings. Create a new game. Do NOT continue your old save game!

10.There is only one profile. If you need access the save folder, it's on Mod Organizer>profiles>Skyrim Beautification Project>Saves

11. BOSS is not required because Mod organizer is amazing :D. You can click Sort on the right panel and it uses LOOT(aka BOSS) to do the load order.

12. i have placed, like in previous installions, some UTILITIES like textures optimizer and save cleaning, if you need them and know how to use them. TES5edit with Merge Plugins xEdit Script 1.75 is there if you know how to merge mods.

13. IGNORE POTENCIAL PROBLEMS TRIANGLE ICON ON MOD ORGANIZER. Fixing it could lead to missing textures and other conflits.

Total space: ~30GB(only mod organizer)

Also preferably install Skyrim and Mod organizer on your SSD.

Again your guys out there share your own awesome mod organizer compilations.

Sorry for my slow upload speeds btw. PLEASE HELP ME SEED WHEN YOUR DONE. THX

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.98 GB
seeders:1
leechers:7
SKYRIM - 331 MODS - BeautificationProject-LAZyGUY

Trailer