Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition DLC RePack-VANSIK

seeders: 188
leechers: 28
Added on August 19, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition DLC RePack-VANSIK (Size: 6.29 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe2.62 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 setup-2.vansik2.56 GB
 setup-6.vansik2.04 GB
 setup-1.vansik1.32 GB
 setup-3.vansik332.96 MB
 setup-4.vansik41.83 MB
 setup.exe2.94 MB
 setup-5.vansik338.6 KB
 autorun.inf62 bytes

Description

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (Square Enix) [RePack] by VANSIKINFORMATION:Year: 2012 Genre : Action / Open World Developer: United Front Games Publisher: Square Enix Co., LTDPublication Type: RePack Platform: PC Language: English Crack: Included, enclosing "3DM" (We love you bro)DESCRIPTION:Sleeping Dogs tells the story of detective Wei Shen, who was introduced to one of Hong Kong's Triad criminal syndicates. He will do everything possible to evade and survive, are constantly making moral choices. LIMITED EDITION:- The original game - HD Texstures Pack- Update DLC «Georges St. Pierre (GSP) »: Firm hit GSP with a fly - Exclusive Clothing GSP, which includes T-shirt, bandana and shorts - Clothing GSP provides access to the punch on the fly, and increases the  damage from surges Supplement - «Police Protection ADD-ON»: which includes : The unique shape of the Hong Kong  Police special forces assault rifle Unique Unique Machine police SWAT.REPACK FEATURES:- The basis is taken from the Steam-Rip RG GameWorks - Nothing is converted - Do not cut - Bilingual installer - Game Version: v1.4 - Installation time ~ 11 minutes - Author repack: VANSIKINSTALLATION STEPS:1) Download the torrent.2) Install the game via Setup and up the Software.3) Play and Support the Developers.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or Althon X2 2.4 GHzRAM: 2GBGraphic card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher with DirectX 10 or 11 compatible,  Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.Graphics card memory: 512 MBSound card: DirectX compatible sound cardHard drive: 15 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.29 GB
seeders:188
leechers:28
Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition DLC RePack-VANSIK

Trailer

All Comments

please help me
my game is laoding screen freeze...!
Runs perfectly on Windows 8.1; just install and play.
Can anyone pls help on this...
I installed and opened the game but it hide some characters on screen and i could not able to see the tutorial buttons to guide the user, its only showing the commands but not the buttons which should be use..