Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (v 2.0 + dlc's)(Square Enix/New Disc) (ENG/RUS/MULTI7) [Lossless Repack] by R.G Origami

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 27, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (v 2.0 + dlc's)(Square Enix/New Disc) (ENG/RUS/MULTI7) [Lossless Repack] by R.G Origami (Size: 6.83 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe298.51 KB
 sd-data4.bin2.69 GB
 sd-hd.bin1.84 GB
 sd-data1.bin1.51 GB
 sd-data2.bin628.46 MB
 sd-data3.bin177.42 MB
 setup.exe1.03 MB
 setup.ico3.69 KB
 autorun.inf64 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:

▪ Year: 2012
▪ Genre: Action
▪ Developer: United Front Games
▪ Publisher: SQUARE ENIX, Eidos Interactive
▪ Published in Russia: New Disc
▪ Game Version: 2.0.434913
▪ Publication Type: Repak
▪ Language: English / Russian / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Polish
▪ Sound language: English, Chinese
▪ Tablet: enclosing (SKIDROW Steam006)

Requirements:

√ Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista;
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better;
√ RAM: 2 GB;
√ Video: ATI Radeon 3870 / Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or better (DirectX 10 or 11 Joint.));
√ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ®;
√ Free hard disk space: 11.2 GB / 6.64 GB (without HD Texture)

Description:

Welcome to Hong Kong, the city where the flickering light of neon lights intertwined with daily life, the city, whose exotic locales and seething streets conceal one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world - the Triads.
In this open-world game you have to try on the role of Wei Shen, a police undercover, who is trying to destroy the Triad gangs from the inside. Prove its relevance in the way to the tops of the organization, taking part in violent criminal operations, and do not let the criminals to reveal itself. Torn between loyalty to the police and the gangster icon honor code, you have to gamble and not get lost in the blurry boundaries between truth, loyalty and justice.

Features repack:

▪ Do not cut / recoded
▪ Optional installation of high-resolution textures
▪ DLC:
»The Dragon Master Pack:
»» Georges St. Pierre (GSP) DLC
»» Police Protection DLC
»» Martial Arts DLC
»» Deep Undercover DLC
»» Triad Enforcer DLC
»Top Dog Silver Pack DLC
»Top Dog Gold Pack DLC
»Retro Triad Pack DLC
»The High Roller Pack DLC
»The Red Envelope Pack DLC
»Valve T-Sirt Pack (Team Fortress Pack) DLC
»Community Gift Pack DLC
»Tactical Soldier Pack DLC
»Street Racer Pack DLC
»The SWAT Pack
»Screen Legends Pack
»Nightmare in North Point
»Just Cause 2 Character Pack DLC
»Square Enix Character Pack DLC
»Ghost Pig Pack DLC
»Drunken Fist Pack DLC
»Gangland Style Pack DLC
»High Resolution Texture Pack DLC
»Zodiac Tournament DLC
▪ Installation time ~ 12 min / ~ 9 min (no HD Texture)
▪ Release of image

Writing to 2 DVD5

Sd-data4.bin file and folder Soft on 2 discs, and everything else to 1 disc

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.83 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (v 2.0 + dlc's)(Square Enix/New Disc) (ENG/RUS/MULTI7) [Lossless Repack] by R.G Origami

Trailer

Screenshots

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (v 2.0 + dlc's)(Square Enix/New Disc) (ENG/RUS/MULTI7) [Lossless Repack] by R.G Origami screenshot
Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (v 2.0 + dlc's)(Square Enix/New Disc) (ENG/RUS/MULTI7) [Lossless Repack] by R.G Origami screenshot

All Comments

gr8 one thnx
good work mate thanks
DOES NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 8 64 BIT!!!!! downloaded installed it and tried it. same results as the other sleeping dogs torrents. black screen then crash with an error message!
Easy install and included all the DLC :)
Also I am using window 8 64bit
im using windows 8 64 bit and all this torrent did for me was crash with a black windowed screen after I clicked the exe just like all the other sleeping dogs torrents. what did you do to get it working on windows 8?
Well, i dont really know how was your situation look like, but i just simply install without adding any crack file, try to reinstall again?
I installed the game, didnt use any cracks because im smart enough to know that repacks like these usually ALWAYS come precracked. every other game runs perfectly fine on my computer besides the games skidrow cracked that have the buddha.dll file. I have the retail version of windows 8 legitimately activated and fully updated but this game always black screens then closes. the other crack worked with the older version of the game but now that its been updated and the only crack im aware of that works with the current version is skidrows it doesnt work. this repack has the buddha.dll file so im surprised you could get it to work without some sort of modifications to the files....hmmmmm
Me too(I'm using windows 8)I can testify that the same problem you encounter occur to me regardless of any repacks that is v1.8 or above..HKship not working even with the 58kb buddha.dll file from skidrow sleeping dogs 1.7 with windows 8 competibility.Suprising enough,this repack already consist of the 58kb buddha.dll so i am clueless
I had the exact same problem with TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON and just finally got it working by downloading a file from TPB that contained the Winderlands8.dll fix for windows 8. I have been Google searching the hell out of the net trying to find a Winderlands8.dll fix for sleeping dogs but cant. To my knowledge Winderlands8.dll fix seems to be the only solution to these shitty buddha.dll crack files.
thanks