Readme.txt2.2 KB
 config.ini136 bytes

Description

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Intel Pentium 4

Memory: 512 MB RAM

Hard Disk Space: 250 MB

Video Card: 128mb

Slenderman’s Shadow is based on the awesome indie horror game, Slender, that I reviewed back at the beginning of August. I had high prais for it, despite it being in its beta stage at the time, and I’m very happy to see that other developers thought similarly to me that Slender was a concept that could be greatly expanded. One of the suggestions I made as to how it could be expanded as a game was that new maps could be created, and that’s exactly what developers Marc Steene and Wray Burgess have done with Slenderman’s Shadow. There are four maps currently out, namely Sanatorium, Hospice, Elementary and Mansion, and I’ll be talking about each of them. A total of eight maps are planned for the game, and since they are only releasing at a later stage I thought it would be best to review this game in two parts, naturally with the aim of covering all eight maps at the end.

For the ultimate experience, wear headphones on high volume while playing in a dark room.

Controls:

Mouse - Look Around

WASD/Arrow Keys - Move

Left Shift - Sprint

Left Mouse Click - Pick up object/Open Door

Right Mouse Click - Enable/Disable Flashlight

Space - Drop Glowstick

TAB - Display FPS (40+ is ideal)

Hints:

Staring at the enemy will drain your sanity - losing your sanity will have negative effects and will likely get you killed

Sprinting will decrease your maximum stamina, so sprint only when required
Slenderman's Shadow - 7th Street

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
122.73 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
slender street

Screenshots

slender street screenshot