Sliders Comic Collection (10 Issues Plus Rare 11th)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 2, 2016 by Sam_Silverin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Sliders Comic Collection (10 Issues Plus Rare 11th) (Size: 2.18 GB)
 Armada 01 (CTC).cbr116.23 MB
 Armada 02 (CTC).cbr119.47 MB
 Blood & Splendor (CTC).cbr162.54 MB
 Darkest Hour 01 (CTC).cbr115.83 MB
 Darkest Hour 02 (CTC).cbr112.34 MB
 Darkest Hour 03 (CTC).cbr110.87 MB
 Deadly Secrets (CTC).cbr167.85 MB
 Narcotica (CTC).cbr156.65 MB
 Ultimatum 01 (CTC).cbr109.7 MB
 Ultimatum 02 (CTC).cbr104.36 MB
 Armada 01 (No Ads).cbr79.39 MB
 Armada 02 (No Ads).cbr83.94 MB
 Blood & Splendor (No Ads).cbr136.69 MB
 Darkest Hour 01 (No Ads).cbr79.6 MB
 Darkest Hour 02 (No Ads).cbr72.73 MB
 Darkest Hour 03 (No Ads).cbr74.19 MB
 Deadly Secrets (No Ads).cbr136.01 MB
 Narcotica (No Ads).cbr132.73 MB
 Ultimatum 01 (No Ads).cbr74.05 MB
 Ultimatum 02 (No Ads).cbr71.28 MB
 Sliders Get A Life (Lost Comic) No Text.cbr1.13 MB
 Sliders Get A Life (Lost Comic) With and Without Text.cbr6.22 MB
 Sliders Get A Life (Lost Comic) With Text.cbr5.09 MB
 Unreleased Sliders Comic Get A Life Pages.docx40.06 KB

Description

This was uploaded a while ago (and was one of the first requests that Nemesis431.18M did for me when I first joined the site), but a few of them (4 of the 10) were pretty small in terms of the picture scans. They were readable, but definitely not high quality.

So I decided to scan my own copies to help improve the quality and to further practice my patience and skills with scanning. It took much longer than my first project (4 issues vs. 10) but the outcome seemed the same. Except that the pages have that 90's look to them (compared to a book made in the 2010's) which isn't a bad thing.

You'll also notice a folder named "Get A Life" which would have been the 11th Sliders comic, but apparently the company behind the title (Acclaim) wasn't making as much money as they wanted to...and cuts needed to be made. This was one of those cuts. Sad, since the preview pages (story and artwork) were very nice. Perhaps this can be the 1st issue when Sliders makes a comeback? I say this, since there are rumors of a comeback or reboot of the TV show. If that becomes a reality, then maybe the comics can comeback as well? How about a Sliders video game? How cool would that be? There are also rumors for BluRay Sliders sets.

All information about the lost comic "Get A Life" was found here:

http://www.dimensionofcontinuity.com/getalife.htm

I did my best to add the dialog to the sketch pages, but since they were so small...the text had to be very small to fit (as best as I could make it fit). Also, I didn't want to just cover the artwork with text...so I made slightly transparent backgrounds to the text so that it would help make it visible, while giving you the artwork as well.

There are three versions for the "Get A Life" preview pages (first 14 pages) comic. One is just the blank pages. The second has the added dialog to said pages. The last one first shows you the blank page, and then that same page but with the dialog (in case my text is in the way of the artwork). I also included a Word Document that has the complete story and the page by page dialog set up for the comic pages that were made. Again, this is all thanks to the dimensionofcontinuity site for having this rare information to share with the world.

There are also two versions of each regular comic. One will be just the story (so all ads and company pages will be removed). The second will be every single page that the book has, so basically a "Cover to Cover" scan.

In the end, my work isn't really that much of an improvement over the older scans. Sure, they are larger and have more detail to them...but I was expecting to be wowed over how much better they were. It didn't happen. Just goes to show you that even a small sized scan can still look good. At least I had some practice scanning and if something new comes along to scan, I'll be ready for it.

Almost forgot, if you want to have a bunch of text for your titles...here you go:

01 Sliders (Armada) Issue 01 (June 1996) [TempScans]
02 Sliders (Armada) Issue 02 (July 1996) [TempScans]
03 Sliders: Ultimatum Issue 01 (September 1996) [TempScans]
04 Sliders: Ultimatum Issue 02 (September 1996) [TempScans]
05 Sliders: Darkest Hour Issue 01 (October 1996) [TempScans]
06 Sliders: Darkest Hour Issue 02 (November 1996) [TempScans]
08 Sliders: Darkest Hour Issue 03 (December 1996) [TempScans]
07 Sliders: Narcotica One-Shot (November 1996) [TempScans]
09 Sliders: Blood & Splendor One-Shot (January 1997) [TempScans]
10 Sliders: Deadly Secrets One-Shot (March 1997) [TempScans]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.18 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Sliders Comic Collection (10 Issues Plus Rare 11th)