Slipknot-The Devil In I(Single) mp3 320k

seeders: 210
leechers: 18
Added on August 24, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Transcode
Torrent verified.

Slipknot-The Devil In I(Single) mp3 320k (Size: 13.63 MB)
 Slipknot - The Devil In I.mp313.63 MB

Description

New Slipknot single....: "I'm not sure what the definite date is. I know we're shooting for October. Because we wanna release it right around the time the Knotfest shows [in San Bernardino, California] happen, so everyone can have it. We've got pretty much all the artwork done, which Shawn [co-founder, conceptualist and percussionist M. Shawn 'Clown' Crahan] did a hell of a job on. We're getting ready… probably in the next couple of weeks, we're gonna shoot a video for the first official single, which is called 'The Devil In I'. So we're gonna shoot a video for that. [And] that's about all I know right now. [Laughs] 'Cause we're still finishing mixes. We've still got a couple of songs left that need final mixes, then it'll go to mastering, and everything will just start kind of coming together, and [we'll come up] with a more stable, final release date, and as soon as we know that, the world will know.".............And thats what Corey Taylor had to say. And some more... "Starting in October, there'll be a couple of months of touring, mainly in the U.S. and shooting over to do those two Knotfests in Japan. And then break, obviously, for the holidays. And then next year, we're gonna start slowly moving out to the rest of the world, basically. I know we're eyeing Europe and the U.K., we're definitely looking at Australia, we're looking at South America, Canada… It's basically just the blueprint for the world, basically… There's Southeast Asia…. I mean, there's so much that we wanna do. Once we get that hammered out, we'll immediately get it up and we'll make sure that everybody knows about it."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.63 MB
seeders:210
leechers:18
Slipknot-The Devil In I(Single) mp3 320k