Smoke Screen XXX DVD-RIP [English]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2014 by Demon-X-in XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Smoke Screen XXX DVD-RIP [English] (Size: 2.03 GB)
 Back.jpg122.93 KB
 Front.jpg89.39 KB
 VTS_02_1.vob1022.79 MB
 VTS_02_2.vob797.71 MB
 VTS_04_1.vob187.73 MB
 VTS_03_1.vob48.93 MB
 VIDEO_TS.vob11.61 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob9.04 MB
 VTS_06_1.vob890 KB
 VTS_05_1.vob220 KB
 VTS_02_0.bup52 KB
 VTS_02_0.ifo52 KB
 Readme.txt1.53 KB

Description

Presents:

Starring: Megan Leigh, Nina Hartley, Renee Summers, Jade East, Robert Bullock, Jesse Eastern, Scott Preston.

Rated: XXX
Fetish: Classics
Released: 4/18/2007
By: Caballero Classics
Director: Stuart Canterbury

Shot in 35MM Film & Digitally Re-mastered.

Smoke Screen Adult DVD Description: "Everyone hides behind a SMOKE SCREEN at some point in his or her life. For Michael, that time is now. A successful rock manager, he's carrying on a torrid affair with Angie, a dazzling rock star. In this provocative look at modern marriage and morality, you'll get a glimpse of how the other half lusts. The forgotten wife with her lesbian needs the swinging playboy who'll sleep with any slut, and the conniving singer who satisfies her insatiable desires at all costs! It's passion and adultery in the fast track showbiz world...but it's no different from anywhere else!"

Movie duration: i can't tell since i'm using OS Micro-XP SP3 by eXperience, wich has no Windows Media Player.
DVD Cover included.
Screenshots: none.

How to play this DVD movie :

After download goto folder: DVD Movie, and open the second "IFO" file in list with Windows Media Player, or VLC Media Player, Nero ShowTime etc.
Once you opend the second IFO file in list the movie will be loaded and start playing.

Instead of just ripping the DVD-movie with 3rd party software i choose to copy the whole DVD to my computer, therefor this movie comes with the best Audio & video quality possible.

Thanks for downloading! and please help seeding.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Screenshots

Smoke Screen XXX DVD-RIP [English] screenshot