Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - 1967 - Tears of a Clown [EAC FLAC]

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - 1967 - Tears of a Clown [EAC FLAC] (Size: 209.71 MB)
 Back.jpg483.31 KB
 booklet.jpg663.45 KB
 Front.jpg566.12 KB
 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears of a Clown.cue1.94 KB
 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears of a Clown.log2.95 KB
 01 - The Soulful Shack.flac18.08 MB
 02 - The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage.flac17.91 MB
 03 - My Love For You.flac15.28 MB
 04 - I'm On The Outside (Looking In).flac16.28 MB
 05 - Don't Think It's Me.flac17.08 MB
 06 - My Love Is Your Love (Forever).flac15.01 MB
 07 - More love.flac18.01 MB
 08 - After You Put Back The Pieces (I'll Still Have A Broken Heart).flac16.9 MB
 09 - It's A Good Feeling.flac20.98 MB
 10 - You Must Be Love.flac15.59 MB

Description

imageRipped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

1967 - Tears of a Clown [EAC FLAC]

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, 1962

Wikipedia:
The Miracles (also known as Smokey Robinson and the Miracles from 1965 to 1972) were an American rhythm and blues vocal group that was the first successful recording act for Berry Gordy's Motown Records, and one of the most important and influential groups in pop, rock and roll, and R&B music history. Formed in 1955 by Smokey Robinson, Warren "Pete" Moore, and Ronnie White, the group started off as the Five Chimes, changing their name to the Matadors two years later. The group then settled on the Miracles after the inclusion of Claudette Robinson in 1958. The most notable Miracles line-up included the Robinsons, Moore, White, Bobby Rogers and Marv Tarplin.

Tears of a Clown

Artist: Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Title: Make It Happen (Tears of a Clown)
Release Date: August 29, 1967 (December, 1970)
Label: Tamla Motown
Catalog: WD72071
Genre: Soul, R&B
Duration: 33:15

Wilipedia:
Make It Happen is a 1967 album by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles. It featured ballads such as the hit singles "The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage" and "More Love", as well as the up-tempo "The Tears of a Clown" co-written by Stevie Wonder and his producer Hank Cosby.
Three years after the album's release, "The Tears of a Clown" was issued as a single, and charted at #1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 and UK Singles Chart. As a result, Make It Happen was reissued as The Tears of a Clown in 1970.
Stevie Wonder was a contributing writer on three of the album's songs, the aforementioned "The Tears of a Clown", "After You Put Back the Pieces (I'll Still Have a Broken Heart)", and "My Love Is Your Love (Forever)". Holland-Dozier-Holland contributed the delightful good-times dance song "It's a Good Feeling". Smokey's fellow Miracles Warren "Pete" Moore and Marv Tarplin collaborated with him on the songs "You Must Be Love" (a popular regional hit tune), and "The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage" (a Top 20 Hit) respectively, and all of The Miracles (except Claudette) co-wrote the up-tempo rocker "Dancing's Alright". The album also features a rendition of their good friends, Little Anthony & The Imperials' 1964 Top 20 smash, "I'm on the Outside (Looking In)" "The Tears of a Clown" on the monaural version of the album has an alternate lead vocal.
Critics at Allmusic praised the album, giving it 4-1/2 out of five stars, calling it "The most underrated Miracles LP of the '60s", and stating that, in addition to the album's three hits, it also had "featured a spate of [other] great songs, including three or four that really should've been hits".

AllMusic Review by Ron Wynn:
The title track revisited the arena of heartache and confessional soul that few have ever exploited more skillfully and memorably than Smokey Robinson. This album was actually an example of corporate greed at work; it was only grafting a new title onto an old album. Motown merely reissued Make It Happen with a fresh title to fill the gap as internal problems were preventing the completion of a new Miracles record. Of course, most of the songs were great, since "More Love" and "Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage" were among the many fine tunes on the album. But it was just an early example of the label's constant recycling of their hits, which is now standard operating procedure.

01 The Soulful Shack - 2:54
02 The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage - 2:58
03 My Love for You - 2:37
04 I'm Outside (looking In) - 2:35
05 Don't Think It's Me - 2:43
06 My Love Is Your Love (Forever) - 2:19
07 More Love - 2:45
08 After You Put Back the Pieces (I'll Still Have a Broken Heart) - 2:38
09 It's a Good Feeling - 3:09
10 You Must Be Love - 2:31
11 Dancing's Alright - 2:30
12 The Tears of a Clown - 2:59

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.71 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - 1967 - Tears of a Clown [EAC FLAC]

All Comments

Thank you :)
Great Collection