Smurfs Village [MOD APK+DATA] [AndroidKing]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 13, 2014 by AndroidKingin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Smurfs Village [MOD APK+DATA] [AndroidKing] (Size: 142.97 MB)
 .Smurfs.Village.v1.5.1a [MOD] [ANDROIDKING].apk7.53 MB
 main.72.com.capcom.smurfsandroid.obb135.43 MB

Description

*Smurfs Village*

=============================================

==========

★PLEASE NOTE: Smurfs' Village is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
------------------------
Smurf the Cold Away with a Frosty Fun Holiday Update!
-Place Chilly Smurf’s new hut to warm up your memory with his exclusive mini game
-Quickly clear space for smurfy new holiday decorations with Handy Smurf’s Vacuum Cleaner
-Use the new Festive Winter Machine to add wonderful winter special effects to your village
-Unwrap a special surprise gift just in time for the holidays
-Spread joy throughout the village when you complete the new Festive Tree Smurfy Wonder
-Grow seasonal crops and add festive winter flair with tons of new decorations
------------------------
Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
------------------------
Features:
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs' village from scratch
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Handy Smurf and Jokey Smurf
- Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village!
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game,Painter Smurf’s Painting Game, Lazy Smurf's Fishin' Game and a new free Handy Smurf minigame and unlock additional bonuses
- Connect with friends through Facebook and Game Center and send gifts to your friends' villages
- Play offline... manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
- Retina display graphics

What's new: [LATEST VERSION]
-Place Chilly Smurf’s new hut to warm up your memory with his exclusive mini game
-Quickly clear space for smurfy new holiday decorations with Handy Smurf’s Vacuum Cleaner
-Use the new Festive Winter Machine to add wonderful winter special effects to your village
-Unwrap a special surprise gift just in time for the holidays
-Spread joy throughout the village when you complete the new Festive Tree Smurfy Wonder
-Grow seasonal crops and add festive winter flair with tons of new decorations!! ★

**Instructions**

Install the APK

put data in sdcard/Android/obb

Run and Enjoy!!!

==========

Hack Description:

Unlimited Money and Smurf Berries!

==========

==========

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
142.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Smurfs Village [MOD APK+DATA] [AndroidKing]

Trailer