Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLCs [DZ RePack]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2015 by coliottein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLCs [DZ RePack] (Size: 5.66 GB)
 setup-1.bin4.29 GB
 setup-2.bin1.34 GB
 setup-3.bin13.07 MB
 setup.exe12.01 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB

Description

Motion Sense Trigger System: an innovative first in which the way the player touches the controller influences the on-screen shot. Like in real-world sniping, in-game shooting requires a steady squeeze of the pad’s trigger so that when the round is fired, the rifle is more accurate. Jerk the trigger and the round is thrown off, thus missing the target and alerting a highly motivated enemy to your presence.
Realistic Ballistics: the hallmark of the Sniper franchise is the realism of its shooting dynamics. Wind speed, distance, gravity and bullet-drop all play critical roles in the performance of your shot.

Release size…………:07.80GB
Repacked size ……….:05.65GB
videos………………:Lossless
audio……………….:Lossless
texture……………..:Lossless

DLCs :
Pre-Order Pack
Collector’s Edition Pack
Multiplayer Expansion Pack
Siberian Strike
World Pack Hunter

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.66 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLCs [DZ RePack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLCs [DZ RePack] screenshot
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLCs [DZ RePack] screenshot

All Comments

Thanks!!!
multiplayer/online supported? :O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5l-G2dMR-s
read the Description next time
any way here the DLCs list in this pic
thank you so much
Thanks
what is tunngle?
Tunngle is a revolutionary peer to peer VPN solution that delivers the best online entertainment experience.
It allows you to play your games on-line by using the Local Area Network Multi-Player feature of your games (LAN).
You can figure Tunngle as a virtual network card that, once plugged into your PC, connects you to the other players allowing you to enjoy a totally unlimited game experience!.

source; tunngle community
Thanks You
u r everywhere :D
guys if any one want to play this game online u can use tunngle
think i'll pass. i've just remebered my past time sp experience, when more often than not you were shure you'd score a triple headshot only to see your bullet just fly over your opponents as if you just threw a rock at them... my point is, the game math is flawed, i'm talking about the helping crosshair dot ofc. many times over, when placed exactly onto the enemy, the bullet actually went somewhere else than where the dot pointed and i don't like that. sniper elite III was better there. but that's just me, mabye my gtx 970 just can't do math, who knows. anyways other than that the guns were nicely put together and all
well perhaps a little reading of the description would shed some light on your problem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect
wtf is this lol ????