So Close to You Trilogy (1-3) ~ Rachel Carter [BluA]epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on May 18, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

So Close to You Trilogy (1-3) ~ Rachel Carter [BluA]epub (Size: 1.54 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 So Close to You - Rachel Carter.epub283.33 KB
 03 Find Me Where the Water Ends - Rachel Carter.epub414.01 KB
 02 This Strange and Familiar Place - Rachel Carter.epub878.61 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image

So Close to You
Rachel Carter launches a mind-blowing time-travel trilogy with her YA novel So Close to You. Lydia Bentley doesnt believe the rumors about the Montauk Project, that theres some sort of government conspiracy involving people vanishing and tortured children. But her grandfather is sure that the Project is behind his fathers disappearance more than sixty years earlier.While helping her grandfather search Camp Hero, a seemingly abandoned military base on Long Island, for information about the disappearance, Lydia is transported back to 1944 just a few days before her great-grandfather s disappearance. Lydia begins to unravel the dark secrets of the Montauk Project and her own family history, despite warnings from Wes, a mysterious boy she is powerfully attracted to but not sure she should trust."

This Strange and Familiar Place
Rachel Carters breathtaking time-travel romance, This Strange and Familiar Place, is a great pick for fans of Kerstin Gier s Ruby Red trilogy.In the second book of the So Close to You YA trilogy, Lydia Bentley has discovered that the conspiracy theories about the Montauk Project, the ones her grandfather had told her about all her life, were true all along.The little town on Long Island really is the Area 51 of the east. Lydias hometown has been the site of government time-travel experiments since World War II. Among the recruits the Project has used as subjects in these experiments are two members of Lydia s own family, and Wes, the boy she loves.What is Lydia willing to sacrifice to save them?"

Find Me Where the Water Ends
The conspiracy theories, romance, and compelling "What if?" questions of the So Close to You series build to a satisfying end, making Find Me Where the Water Ends the perfect fit for teen fans of light science fiction like The Time Traveler's Wife.

It's Lydia's last chance to stop the Montauk Project . . . or else be lost in time forever. Lydia has been trained into a person she might have once feared: focused, fierce, deadly. Although she never wanted the life of a Montauk Project recruit, the Project has captured someone she loves someone she'll do anything to save. Then Lydia glimpses a world in which the Montauk Project never existed. The Project has taken so much from Lydia already, but she knows that she will sacrifice everything to make her vision of a world without the Project a reality."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.54 MB
seeders:0
leechers:8
So Close to You Trilogy (1-3) ~ Rachel Carter [BluA]epub