Sodom the Documentary - [Edited version]_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 3, 2014 by shadexxin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Sodom the Documentary - [Edited version]_(720p).mp4 (Size: 872.4 MB)
 Sodom the Documentary - [Edited version]_(720p).mp4872.4 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

The Wicked Cities

Over 3,900 years ago, the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah became the most evil places on earth. Every manner of perversion and crime was practised. Author Jonathan Gray claims there are stories of passing travellers being enticed into the city and kidnapped, whereupon they were chained in the square and starved to death for the amusement of the populace. Eventually God’s patience ran out.

In Genesis chapter 18, the Bible describes the Lord appearing to Abraham as he sat at the entrance of his tent near the great trees of Mamre. Looking up he spied three men standing nearby and recognised them as the Lord God with two of his angels. Abraham bowed low and offered them refreshment. God told Abraham that his wife Sarah would have a son. Sarah was listening from the tent and laughed to herself, as she was old.

God said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say ‘Will I really have a child now that I am old?’ Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.”

They arose and headed toward Sodom.

Genesis 18:20 tells us that the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not I will know.” Abraham pleaded with the Lord to save any righteous people. There was one righteous family there, that of Abraham’s nephew Lot and his wife and two daughters. The Lord sent two angels to save them. When they arrived, the house was surrounded by a mob of locals, who demanded that the men should be sent out into the street to be raped. Being angels of God, they blinded the miscreants and led Lot and his family to safety before the city was destroyed.

The cities were destroyed in a storm of fire and brimstone (sulphur). Genesis 19:24 says, “Then the Lord rained down burning sulphur on Sodom and Gomorrah from the Lord out of the heavens.

Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plains, including all those living in the cities and also the vegetation of the land.” The cities were totally destroyed and every part of the buildings – wood, stone or brick – were turned to ash. Visitors today can still discern the outline of the streets and buildings. It is almost beyond belief that this area was once both verdant and productive. We know that the land was both beautiful and fertile from Genesis 13:10: “Lot looked up and saw that the whole plain of Jordan was well watered like the garden of the Lord. Like the land of Egypt towards Zoar. This was before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so Lot chose for himself the whole plain of Jordan.”

In Genesis 13:12, Abraham lived in the land of Canaan while Lot lived among the cities of the plain and pitched his tents near Sodom. Verse 13 mentions how the men of Sodom were wicked and sinning greatly against the Lord.

The Bible describes how Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed in a storm of fire and brimstone. Could the inspiration for this story come from a natural apocalypse around the Dead Sea in the Middle East?

Yup... a lot of people there died (in time past).. and had one-way ticket to hell (torment) for all eternity.

No offense guys.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
872.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sodom the Documentary - [Edited version]_(720p).mp4