Solace Of Requiem - Casting Ruin (2014)

seeders: 56
leechers: 2
Added on August 29, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Solace Of Requiem - Casting Ruin (2014) (Size: 103.39 MB)
 01 - Defiling the Spectrum.mp39.84 MB
 02 - Casting Ruin.mp310.32 MB
 03 - Soiling the Fields of Putridity.mp312.41 MB
 04 - Song of Shards.mp39.9 MB
 05 - Wading into Mire.mp315.81 MB
 06 - Eroded Absolution.mp310.65 MB
 07 - Heaving Bile and Ash.mp312.59 MB
 08 - Pools of Ablation.mp314.15 MB
 09 - Bio-Alchemy.mp37.03 MB
 Cover.jpg690.76 KB

Description

Epic Fucking Brutality! These are the only words that can accurately describe Solace of Requiem. The band is from the United States and plays a most unique and original form of extreme metal. Sometimes labeled as "Technical Blackened Death Metal", SOR's music is not only instrumentally technical, but is also technical in composition. Blending together an array of haunting technical passages, classical movements, grim ambience and relentless brutality, with a diverse assortment of highly intelligible extreme vocals. Making it is easy to hear the vast collection of influences that are incorporated within Solace Of Requiem's music.
Tracklist:

1.Defiling The Spectrum
2.Casting Ruin
3.Soiling The Fields Of Putridity
4.Song Of Shards
5.Wading Into Mire
6.Eroded Absolution
7.Heaving Bile And Ash
8.Pools Of Ablation
9.Bio-Alchemy

Line-up:

Jeff Sumrell (Composer, Bass & Vocals)
Dave Tedesco (Drums)
Richard Gulczynski (Guitars)
Metal from a Metal/HardRock/Classic Uploader. Never to be found on my pages. Katy Perry Smiley Virus or Vermin van Burin(who is he)and many others who will disappear after the 15 seconds of "Fame" I dont care Im not a content whore. I like and listen to the stuff I post thats why I post it. Understand? Cool. Some reggae makes the cut and of course Johnny Cash.But 9o percent is Metal-Hard Rock and just a bit of the Classic Rockimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.39 MB
seeders:56
leechers:2
Solace Of Requiem - Casting Ruin (2014)