SolidWorks® Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible [AKD].pdf

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on July 25, 2014 by amjadrtsin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

SolidWorks® Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible [AKD].pdf (Size: 69.16 MB)
 SolidWorks® Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible [AKD].pdf69.16 MB

Description

SolidWorks® Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible
Author: Matt Lombard
Genre: A Practical Guide
Publisher: Wiley Publishing, Inc.
ISBN: 978-0-470-25823-1
Language: English
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages + layer of the recognized text
Number of pages: 470
Description:
This book is intended for intermediate to advanced SolidWorks users. Everyone has a different idea of what those two levels mean, but I'm assuming the reader of this book has a complete understanding of solid functions in SolidWorks, and at least a passing familiarity with surfacing. If you know nothing about surfacing, a surfacing primer is included in the early chapters to help familiarize you with some terminology Surface modeling requires a completely different way of looking at geometry. Surfacing is essentially building a model one face at a time. You might look at the SolidWorks 2007 Bible as a good pre-requisite for this book. If you understand things at the level of the SolidWorks 2007 Bible, you are ready for this book. Assembly topics are used minimally in this book, and there are no sheet metal or weldment topics used here.
The SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible is written from the point of view of an engineer who has to precisely re-create concept shapes provided by artistic professionals in a way conducive to the manufacture of the part. I do not discuss artistic design issues here; I prefer to use the term "modeling" rather than "design". In this case, modeling is the main difficult task, and it is difficult enough without also considering design.
The book is written from the point of view of an engineer primarily because I am an engineer, and it would be difficult for me to write it from another point of view. The information contained in the book is certainly useable by artistic professionals, hobbyists, CNC programmers, drafters, entrepreneurs, students, or others. The goal in most of the examples is to work from some sort of input, which could be point cloud data, digital photos, or scanned hand sketches, and to produce high quality finished geometry.

table of contents:
Preface vii
Acknowledgments ix
Part I; Laying the Groundwork 1
Chapter 1: Understanding Basic Concepts 3
Chapter 2: Surfacing Primer 9
Part IS: Understanding the Tools 31
Chapter 3: Sketching with Splines 33
Chapter 4: Sketching in 3D 55
Chapter 5: Creating Curves 75
Chapter 6: Using the Primary Shape Creation Features 87
Chapter 7: Using Advanced Fillets 127
Chapter 8: Shelling 147
Part III: Using Secondary, Management, and Evaluation Tools 161
Chapter 9: Using Secondary Shape Creation Features 163
Chapter 10: Working with Hybrid Features 183
Chapter 11: Managing Surfaces 215
Chapter 12: Using Direct Editing Tools 225
Chapter 13: Managing Bodies 247
Chapter 14: Evaluating Geometry 259
Part IV: Using Specialized Techniques. 277
Chapter 15: Modeling a Ladle 279
Chapter 16: Modeling a Trowel 295
Chapter 17: Modeling Blends 315
Chapter 18: Modeling a Plastic Bottle 331
Chapter 19: Modeling Decorative Features 349
Chapter 20: Modeling Overmolded Geometry 377
Chapter 21: Working from Digitized Data 389
Chapter 22: Using Master Model Techniques 415
Chapter 23: Post-Processing Data 429
Index 443

The information: Sample files for the book here:
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470258233.html
Dear DOWNLOADER i don't have fast internet as you have , but still i am sharing stuff for others..so please SEED too for others..THANKS in advance

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
69.16 MB
seeders:17
leechers:3
SolidWorks® Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible [AKD].pdf