Son of the Sword By J. Ardian Lee EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on January 19, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Son of the Sword By J. Ardian Lee EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.38 MB)
 Son of the Sword - J. Ardian Lee.azw3538.67 KB
 Son of the Sword - J. Ardian Lee.mobi489.1 KB
 Son of the Sword - J. Ardian Lee.epub310.88 KB
 Cover.jpg70.72 KB
 metadata.opf2.41 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Fiction, General, Fantasy
ISBN:9781101208113

About:

"Ancient sword of my people, bring me a hero, to save from tyranny the sons and daughters of this land. Let a Matheson lay hands on you and become that hero."So speaks the faerie Sianann as she musters what is left of her powers in a desperate attempt to save her beloved homeland. In 1713, Scotland's Jacobite rebels face their darkest hour. They need new blood, a new leader to help them fight English oppression. And they are about to get one...Dylan Matheson is an ordinary guy with ordinary problems: family, girlfriend-the usual. But he likes his life, living above the dojo where he teaches martial arts and swordfighting. Then one day at a Medieval Faire, he sees a magnificent broadsword. He takes it in hand-and is transported to a time and place he's only read about.Now Dylan Matheson, ordinary guy, is about to embark upon an extraordinary adventure. And it will take all of his skills-plus a bit of magic-just to survive.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 MB
seeders:9
leechers:3

All Comments

thank you so much