Sonia Dada - Sonia Dada [1992] [EAC/FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 21, 2015 by DitchesPickin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Sonia Dada - Sonia Dada [1992] [EAC/FLAC] (Size: 302.25 MB)
 12 - Deliver Me (slight return).flac12.54 MB
 11 - Deliver Me.flac27.53 MB
 10 - I Live Alone.flac24.21 MB
 Sonia Dada - Sonia Dada.cue2.08 KB
 Sonia Dada - Sonia Dada.log13.12 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Sonia Dada - Sonia Dada.m3u927 bytes
 09 - Never See Me Again.flac26.79 MB
 08 - New York City.flac22.97 MB
 03 - Jungle Song.flac31.57 MB
 02 - You Don't Treat Me No Good.flac25.16 MB
 04 - As Hard as it Seems.flac25.46 MB
 05 - You Ain't Thinking (About Me).flac24.14 MB
 07 - Cut It Up & Cry.flac29.02 MB
 06 - The Edge of the World.flac27.08 MB
 01 - We Treat Each Other Cruel.flac25.77 MB

Description

FLAC / Lossless / Log (100%) / Cue
Label/Cat#: Chameleon #61342
Year: 1992
Genre: blues,soul,rock
Format:CD

We Treat Each Other Cruel
You Don't Treat Me No Good
Jungle Song
As Hard As It Seems
You Ain't Thinking (about me)
The Edge of the World
Cut It Up & Cry
New York City
Never See Me Again
I Live Alone
Deliver Me
Deliver Me (slight return)

Sonia Dada, an eclectic, exciting genre-bending rock & roll group, was born in the spring of 1990. Like their labelmates the Freddy Jones Band, they are based in Chicago. The members take their songwriting inspiration from their experiences in that city as well as on the road. One day in 1990, songwriter-guitarist Dan Pritzker got off a subway train and heard the three-part harmonies of Michael Scott, Paris Delane, and Sam Hogan. Pritzker had already been working with a group that consisted of his longtime friends -- guitarist Dave Resnik, drummer Hank Guaglianone, and bassist Erik Scott. The three singers joined the quartet, and Sonia Dada had a new lineup: Paris Delane, Sam Hogan, and Michael Scott on vocals, plus the original four. Shortly after they began rehearsing in earnest, they added keyboardist Chris "Hambone" Cameron.

Sonia Dada The band has released two albums for Capricorn, Sonia Dada, (1995), their self-titled debut (originally released on Chameleon/Elektra Records) exceeded 100,000 in sales and spurred a minor radio hit, "You Don't Treat Me No Good.'' A Day At The Beach, their follow-up, was released in March, 1995.

The fact that these guys can pull off acapella live is incredible. I had the great fortune of hearing this cd when it was released and seeing them live 3 weeks later made me a lifelong fan. The harmonies are rich, the music original, the feeling of performance is deep from the soul.
This is a cd you share with your very best friends and rave about...maybe even loan it out...or not. I have been without for several years and just refound it online.
After you listen to and soak in the experiance of listening to this self titled disc, if you really want to blow your mind, realize one thing..... these guys can do it all live, and do it incredibly. It's almost overwhelming. You won't be disappointed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
302.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0