Sons Of Anarchy DvD rip Season_4 _ DeviousSoulz

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on March 19, 2012 by filmfanaticin TV
Torrent verified.

Sons Of Anarchy DvD rip Season_4 _ DeviousSoulz (Size: 5.18 GB)
 1 - Out.avi549.93 MB
 10 - Hands.avi349.97 MB
 11 - Call of Duty.avi550.63 MB
 12 - Burnt and Purged Away.avi350.5 MB
 13 - To Be - Act 1.avi350.4 MB
 14 - To Be, Act 2.avi349.89 MB
 2 - Booster.avi350.69 MB
 3 - Dorylus.avi350.01 MB
 4 - Una Venta.avi350.07 MB
 5 - Brick.avi350.17 MB
 6 - With an X.avi350.7 MB
 7 - Fruit for the Crows.avi349.9 MB
 8 - Family Recipe.avi349.88 MB
 9 - Kiss.avi350.47 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Once you step into Season 4, you’ll see that. The stakes are higher than they’ve ever been, as much of the Sons upper level club get out of jail after 14 months. They come home to a changing Charming. There’s a new sheriff in town, literally (Rockmond Dunbar, who more than holds his own: “Next time I see anyone who got out today wearing cuts, well, they’ll belong to me.” His character is referred to as Wild Black Hickock). Charming is changing, literally. And the Feds are poised for a take down – a well-conceived plan to hurt the club and its allies, stretching all the way back to Ireland. (The character of Lincoln Potter, Assistant United States District Attorney is played with weird intensity by Ray McKinnon, who Deadwood fans will remember was the crazy preacher in Season 1).

What Sutter and his writers have done here in Season 4 is bring the story home, give it a reason for being – not just your run-of-the-mill set of challenges for the Sons. Season 4 is about evolution – and that’s what you can really get at with some authority in a pivotal season. The timing is perfect. Viewers know the club history, the alliances, the difficult past. There have been three seasons of letting it ride. But in Season 4, Sutter is going to delve deeply into the main conflict of Sons Of Anarchy – how Jax (Charlie Hunnam) wants to break free of the club and what that means to Clay (Ron Perlman), Gemma (Katey Sagal) and the future of Jax and Tara (Maggie Siff) and their two sons

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.18 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Sons Of Anarchy DvD rip Season_4 _ DeviousSoulz

All Comments

not a dvd rip