Sony SoundForge 11.0.234 patched with iZotope Mastering Effects Bundle 2 and Nectar

seeders: 21
leechers: 2
Added on August 8, 2013 by andrerosin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Sony SoundForge 11.0.234 patched with iZotope Mastering Effects Bundle 2 and Nectar (Size: 242.59 MB)
 iZotope Mastering Effects RTAS&VST Bundle 2.exe13.16 MB
 registermasteringbundle-x64.bat413 bytes
 iZNectar.dll8.1 MB
 iZNectar.dll5.47 MB
 iZotope Nectar.vst31.13 MB
 iZNectarPTHook.dpm784 KB
 iZNectarAAXHook.aaxplugin310.14 KB
 iZotope_Nectar_StylePack1_Setup_v1_00.exe784.97 KB
 iZotope_Nectar_UtilityPack1_Setup_v1_00.exe759.07 KB
 iZotope_Nectar_MirrorballStylePack_Setup_v1_00.exe757.24 KB
 iZotope_Nectar_v1_14.exe46.12 MB
 Notes.txt588 bytes
 soundforgepro_11.0.234.exe163.89 MB
 soundforge patch.exe619 KB
 SOUNDFORGE.png808.79 KB
 Readme.txt3.27 KB

Description

Sony SoundForge 11.0.234 patched with iZotope Mastering Effects Bundle 2 and Nectar

- Description

After spending a while browsing forums and trying to understand why the "iZotope Mastering Effects Bundle" was nowhere to be found on the "Sony SoundForge PRO 11" instalation as promessed by the manufacturer I decided I wanted it anyways so I made this little software bundle and tested it. Everything is working pristine in my computer under Windows 7 32bit (x86), virus free. The program was downloaded directly from the manufacturer's website so it should be virus free. The other pieces of software were downloaded from several other sources and tested negative for viruses. Later on I decided to include in this bundle "iZotope Nectar v1.14". Now you do not have to struggle anymore.

- Sony Soundforge PRO v11.0.234
Site: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforgepro

Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.

- iZotope Mastering Effects RTA & VST Bundle 2

The Sound Forge Pro 10 Mastering Effects Bundle 2 is a suite of six plug-ins powered by iZotope DSP technology. The effects include 64-bit precision and high quality algorithms for exceptional sound, as well as immersive interfaces with metering and graphical feedback to make mastering as quick and easy as possible. Sound Forge Pro 10 also includes the iZotope 64-bit SRC, utilizing a hybrid algorithm providing the highest quality and most customizable resampling available. iZotope's MBIT+ dithering algorithm features psychoacoustic noise shaping, based on research with actual musical material, for the best possible results.

- iZotope Nectar v1.14
Site: http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/nectar/

Make your vocal and dialogue recordings sound professional. Treat your voice to immediate results with Nectar. Perfecting a vocal doesn't have to be complicated. Nectar puts everything you need in one integrated plug-in, with a wide range of intelligent features for both vocal correction and vocal creativity. No need to juggle multiple plug-ins and effects—Nectar's streamlined workflow frees you to focus on your sound, not your set-up. Dozens of professionally-designed Style presets get you started quickly while flexible controls let you shape your vocal as much or as little as you'd like. Carefully designed for voice in every way, Nectar makes your vocals sound their very best.

- Install Notes

1 - Install "Sony Soundforge PRO 11";
2 - Patch it with the included "soundforge patch.exe" in the same folder;
3 - Install the "iZotope Mastering Effects";
4 - Install the "iZotope Nectar";
5 - Open "Sony Soundforge" and under the menu "FX Favorites" choose the option "Recreate by plug-in name...";
6 - Check for the new iZotope plug-in menus under "FX Favorites";

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
242.59 MB
seeders:21
leechers:2

All Comments

such trojan: http://prntscr.com/2v2scc and it isnt patching procedure only
patch contains trojan. F..K such release.
Patch didn't work for me and Uploader didn't respond about issue, so im disliking based on patch not working