Sony Xperia SP Android v4.3 Official Australian Firmware Release [FTF][C5303_12.1.A.0.266_Generic AU]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2014 by Zilch01in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Description

Sony Xperia SP - C5303_12.1.A.0.266_Generic AU (Official Australian Firmware)

This is the official Australian Firmware Release for Sony Xperia SP to update the Android version to 4.3

What's New?

*Android 4.3 Features by Sony
*New Interface UI
*Added Smart Social Camera
*Added Customize 4.3 Themes
*Smooth and less lags
*Camera Bit Improvement
*Added White Balance
*Latest Media Apps by Sony

Screenshot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77866908@N03/

You will need to flash this file onto your phone.

This is for them who do not have the update available in their region. Flashing it, will in all probability, remove all the apps and data on the phone so make a backup or wait for the official firmware release in your region (which should not take more than a week's time). Updating via PCC when the firmware is available in your region will not result in any data loss.

Cannot say anything about the root status.

For those who are facing the 403 error from Google Play, just do a factory reset and it should work fine.

ONLY FOR SONY XPERIA SP.

Please don't ask me about how to flash the files. All information is provided at the XDA Developers site. You'll just have search a bit there.

Please make a back-up before doing anything.

ENJOY!!

I am not responsible for any problem that might arise. Please carry on at your own risk. And read up a lot before carrying this out if you have not done it before.

Edit : you could use this link http://www.xperiablog.net/forum/resources/xperia-sp_c5303_12-0-a-2-245_russia_generic.134/ to check out how to flash. It's the same method for all the firmware updates. And once again, this is a warning.. I'm not responsible for any bricked devices. Please look up as much as you can before proceeding.

Edit 2 : Users are reporting that Bravia Engine 2 is not working. Expect a fix soon.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
812.76 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sony Xperia SP Android v4.3 Official Australian Firmware Release [FTF][C5303_12.1.A.0.266_Generic AU]