Description

Info:

Game ID : BLES01250
LANG: ENG
CFW: 4.21+

For More Ps3 games,news etc
This is my new FB page

Facebook

If you like ps3 games so please say Thanks and do comments...and please seed for others...

Please all anonymous users...please join Kat.ph.. because i cant give answer to all anonymous users...Kat.ph is good and best site...I hope you will like it...so please come to join us

::Greetz and Respect::| Mr.Stifmeister | piratepedia | SKIDROWCRACK | ChrisDen | TorDigger | JOKERISHERE | | Thhaque | YIFY | azaq318 | dududus | thenoobish | Gh0stNet | WiLfr3d | K3ly258 | SuPer_BONE | etc.| Fenixx | R.G. Catalyst | Black Box | xatab | | z10yded | SEYTER | R.G. Inferno | R.G GameWorks | Audioslave | RG Revenants | R.G. Mechanics | RELOADED | SKIDROW | FLT | PROPHET | 3DM | ALI123 || DUPLEX | |ACCiDENT | iMARS | RiOT | STRiKE| || COLLATERAL | etc.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
      6.81 GB
      seeders:1
      leechers:16
      Soul Calibur V PS3

Trailer

All Comments

The validity of this rip is kind of strange. Definitely not what I have come to expect from saif. Let me start off by saying that I am trying to make an IRD verified ISO to playback on my ODE. So all ODE users will have to do the following to make an IRD verified ISO of this rip. It's not difficult though.

First off, the IRD file that you will be instantly directed to while using "PS3-ISO-Rebuilder" will tell you that there are 4 files that are not required, 1 missing file, and 5 invalid files. This is a bit misleading though as the IRD file that this rip takes you to is the BLES (EURO) version of the game where in fact this IS the BLUS rip of Soul Calibur 5. So with that in mind, lets fix this shit!

Of the 4 files not required, the ones you need to KEEP are the PARAM.SFO.b (which is the original PARAM file), and also the EBOOT.BIN.b (which is the original EBOOT file). Then delete the PS3GAME.CHK file AND the PS3GAME.VR0 file as those serve no purpose for ODE users.

Then we have 1 missing PS3UPDAT.PUP file which can easily be found on the net, which you WILL need to download yourself and place it in the PS3_UPDATE folder. PS3-ISO-Rebuilder will take you directly to this file.

Then we are finally left with "5" invalid files to replace with proper valid files. However, there are only really 2 files that are invalid: PARAM.SFO, and EBOOT.BIN.

If you recall we already have the PARAM.SFO.b (old), and EBOOT.BIN.b (old) files to replace these with. So rename the (old) files from PARAM.SFO.b to PARAM.SFO, and EBOOT.BIN.b to EBOOT.BIN, and then replace the invalid PARAM and EBOOT files.

Reload the game into the PS3-ISO-Rebuilder and check for the IRD file and it will now direct you to the proper BLUS IRD file that you need. Retest using the IRD and it should now pass 100% IRD verified! Rebuild the ISO and happy gaming!