Souls (Grimnirs Book 2) (Runes) By [PUNISHER]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2014 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Souls (Grimnirs Book 2) (Runes) By [PUNISHER] (Size: 3.31 MB)
 Souls (Grimnirs Book 2) (Runes).zip3.31 MB
 -PUNISHER- ReadMe !!!.txt836 bytes

Description

Ednah Walters, Kelly Hashway "Souls (Grimnirs Book 2) (Runes)"
Firetrail Publishing | English | September 29, 2014 | ISBN: 0991251725 | 292 pages | azw, epub, lrf, mobi | 3,3 mb

There's just no getting enough of the bad boy reaper, his and Cora's story continues in this amazing page turner! Cora's life is never easy, though the souls give her Immortal life a purpose the after effects that go along with the job is no piece of cake. Her excuse, mystery meat... the cause of her upset tummy and why she's throwing her guts up after a possession with a soul. Then there's Dev, and honestly I loved the guy, dark soul or not he had me at the edge of my seat wanting to know more about him and his past.

When Echo has to leave to reap a very close soul to Raine's family his absence is hard for Cora to deal with, left in charge of protecting her Dev begins to show his true colors. He fills her in on what happened in the past, why he and Echo don't talk and who was responsible for his betrayal ultimately leading to his certain death.

Ednah Walters has done it once again! She kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole story. Now I cannot wait to hear Blaine's story he's growing on me by the book. Ingrid and Andris as well...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.31 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Souls (Grimnirs Book 2) (Runes) By [PUNISHER]