Sound City [DVDrip]...Ctiger

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on November 25, 2014 by candidtigerin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Sound City [DVDrip]...Ctiger (Size: 898.68 MB)
 folder.jpg58.21 KB
 Screen_1.png621.37 KB
 Screen_2.png852.07 KB
 screen_3.png751.19 KB
 Sound City [DVDrip]...Ctiger.mp4896.45 MB
 sound city.nfo4.22 KB
 sound city.txt1.4 KB

Description

In the spring of 1991, I packed all my belongings into an army surplus duffel bag, put my drums in some dusty road cases, rolled up my sleeping bag and jumped into an old Ford van headed down to Los Angeles from Seattle. I was a 22 year old starving musician without a cent to my name or a place to call home my destination: Sound City.

The following 3 weeks changed my life forever.

Sound city is a film about America's greatest unsung recording studio. Deep in California's sun burnt San Fernando valley, tucked away behind the train tracks and dilapidated warehouses, it was the birthplace of legend. It was witness to history. It was home to a special few, intent on preserving an ideal. An analog church, a time capsule, the last bastion of a craft defied by technology. It was rock and roll, hallowed ground, and it was our best kept secret....now I want to tell it's story.

Documenting a personal journey beginning 20 years ago that culminates in a full circle musical reunion. Sound City is a film about the truth, the craft, and the integrity of rock and roll.

Like the dark hallways of Sound City Studios itself, it might not be pretty...but it is fu***** real.

Source: Retail DVD
Size: 896 MB
Length: 1:47:15
Container: mp4

Video
Codec: H264
Resolution: 720x480 (widescreen/SD)
Frame rate: 23.97

Audio
Codec: AAC
Bitrate: 320k
Sample rate: 48kHz