South Park S19E01 Stunning and Brave UNCENSORED 1080p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN

seeders: 98
leechers: 7
Added on September 18, 2015 by loadstonein TV
Torrent verified.

South Park S19E01 Stunning and Brave UNCENSORED 1080p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN (Size: 801.53 MB)
 South.Park.S19E01.Stunning.and.Brave.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFN.mkv801.53 MB

Description

South Park - Season 19 - Episode 1 (WEB-DL - 1080p) [UNCENSORED]---------------------------------------------------South Park is an American animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stonefor the Comedy Central television network. Intended for mature audiences, theshow has become famous for its crude language and dark, surreal humor thatlampoons a wide range of topics. The ongoing narrative revolves around fourboys - Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman and Kenny McCormick - andtheir bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town.Produced by South Park Studios and Comedy Central.The boys express their utmost respect for Caitlyn Jennerin the most stunning and brave South Park ever.South.Park.S19E01.Stunning.and.Brave.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFNFormat: Matroska Video File (MKV)Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1916x1076 23.976fpsAudio: MPEG4 Audio (AAC) 48000Hz stereoSubs: English Closed Captions (SubRip Text)Duration: 00:22:09File size: 801 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
801.53 MB
seeders:98
leechers:7
South Park S19E01 Stunning and Brave UNCENSORED 1080p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN

All Comments

Thanks for the web-dl version
many thc opiate vapor in thanks– for this perfect quality upload!

Hope to see an episode 2 next week?
Will seed and smoek weed
i <3 u loadstone stone loads stoner load umm wut
Thanks

Subtitles are missing a few lines and not synced here and there but no biggie
Thanks
Thanks for the upload
Thank you, been waiting for this!

(Why did I rate 10/10, because the rating system is by what is expected of the source. This is a direct bit for bit download of what Comedy Central steams to the web. It is the same as the source, thus earns 10a/10v.)
Thanks, Loadstone I have downloaded a couple of torrents from you, and they had been a very pleasant experience. I give you two . Keep them coming I really like to see the whole season uncensored. Thanks Again, everything is perfect from beginning to end.