Space Engineers v01.070.017 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 63
leechers: 25
Added on February 21, 2015 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.070.017 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 830.04 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.070.017.zip830.04 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.070.017 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining. Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game comes with two game modes: creative and survival. Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity. Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future. Space Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as a tactical shooter as well. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.

Full change list:

Update 01.070.017 (20/02/2015)- fixed MWM builder crashes without parameter in output directory- fixed missing textures on new round blocksUpdate 01.070.016 – LCD panel, new type of round armor (19/02/15)Summary:We added a new type of round armor block which will not merge with the grid around it, you can use it for more acute connections of rounded and normal armor blocks. Additionally, the LCD panel block is now available. It has the possibility to actually show text or texture on its own screen. It can also display custom textures created by the players.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WjlvdAGDYFeatures:- LCD panel- new exploration ships- added new type of round armor- improved normal maps of current round blocks- mod API update for text panelFixes:- fixed crash when trying to load workshop item for wrong appid- fixed rounded blocks are not built correctly in survival- fixed sound block exception in programming blocks that caused crash- fixed stuck in death after conversion of a survival world to a creative while character was dead- fixed Havok crash- fixed "GetBlockWithName" Thruster exception in programming block that caused crashWarning: LCD panel reset when merged with another grid or when ground down and merged again - it is a bug. It is also a known issue - please do not report it. Workaround is to switch panel OFF and ON again and the correct text/texture appears. Armor LODs are changing at short distance, it is also known. We will be fixing these issues as soon as possible.Update 01.069.012 (13/02/15)- fixed resetting chat scroll-bar to upper position - fixed character staying in world after save in multiplayer- fixed issue when player can not interact with objects when he has block in handUpdate 01.069.008 (12/02/15)Summary:New types of armor blocks have been added - rounded and angled. Moreover, we have expanded the modding possibilities to armor and voxels (asteroids). You can find more info in the modding guides linked below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEYZGatrsDAFeatures:- new armor block types: rounded, angled - armor modding- asteroid moddingGuides:Armor: http://steamcommunity.com/sh...es/filedetails/?id=391202025Asteroid: http://steamcommunity.com/sh...es/filedetails/?id=391149836Fixes:- fixed crash when starting DS when using faction chat- fixed some instances of welding issues (still work-in-progress)- fixed some instances of launchers exploding themselves up (please let us know, if it worked)- fixed damaged armor blocks not rendering properlyUpdate 01.068.008 (06/02/15)- added smooth transition between zoom levels- added option to enable/disable damage effects (Options -> Video)- fixed exception while grinding with tool shake enabled- fixed existing camera crashes the game- fixed camera zoom stays when in character suit- fixed zoom while scrolling camera while in menus- fixed bug where the player won't be kicked out of camera view when he loses ownership of it- fixed attaching non advanced rotor head on advanced rotorUpdate 01.068.006 – Camera zoom, Damage effect for blocks (05/02/15)Summary:Blocks now have particle effect when they are damaged either by shooting or drilling. The effect is visible when the damage is below the red line and it differs according to the type of block that is damaged (armor blocks do not have any effects). Also, we implemented camera zoom – by using the mouse wheel while in camera mode. Additionally, tool shaking has been added to world settings (enabled by default for new worlds, disabled in existing worlds). This can enable the shake when grinders or drills are used. This shake is also applied on the object that is being ground.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qV3TxuC5wFeatures:- camera zoom- damage effect for blocks- tool shaking (can be enabled via edit settings)- MOD API added generated documentation (C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonSpaceEngineersToolsDocumentation.chm)- MOD API added interfaces to load and create voxel maps- MOD API added possibility to start/stop damage effects from scripts Fixes:- fixed collector physics issues- fixed sensor detecting every ship as enemy- fixed bug with audio being played during loading screen- fixed one case of exploding rotors- fixed wrong mouse position in programmable block- fixed issue with Storage not saving in programmable block- fixed voxel hands painting is not visible on other clientKnown issue: text panel display is white (we're fixing it)Update 01.067.008 (02/02/15)- fixed issue where world without asteroids cannot be loadedUpdate 01.067.007 (30/01/15)- extended limit for programmable block to 100 000 characters- fixed mods execution before session init- fixed things being deleted randomly in worlds Update 01.067.005 – Voxel Hands, Terminal weapon control (29/01/15)Summary:Voxel hands have been added. It can be used to shape and form the asteroids and change their material (available in the creative mode only). Additionally, we have implemented the option to add weapon actions into your toolbars, including sensor and timer slots.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbKUWlKavwkFeatures:- Voxel Hands (creative mode only) - Add weapon actions to block toolbars (timers, sensors) - Changed the key combination for exporting a model: CTRL+ALT+E - Programmable block: improved code editor performance; code is now limited to 50.000 characters Fixes: - fixed character instantly dying after respawn - fixed crash in programming block when using tuples - fixed crash with duplicate character ID - fixed texture issues on timer block, suspension wheels - fixed various text typos - fixed gravity field slider showing incorrect valuesUpdate 01.066.015 (23/01/15)- fixed exception when exporting files- fixed issue when Gravity Generator SetValue works only once per script- changed shortcut for exporting a model to: CTRL+ALT+E (previously CTRL+E)- fixed world corruption and crash caused by audioUpdate 01.066.011 (22/01/15)Summary:GPS has been added in the game. We decided to name it GPS (Global/General/Galactic Positioning System) because it is more understandable by the majority. In terms of physics, it works very similar to the INS (Inertia Navigational System). GPS can be shown on HUD. Players can create, send, receive and manage GPS coordinates in a new screen in the terminal. They can also create coordinates manually by entering X,Y,Z parameters or store their current position as a GPS coordinate. The coordinates can also be copied and pasted into chat. Another new addition is the text panel; it serves as an information panel for players. Players can write information about location, faction, mission, etc., they can edit the text which is shown on the panel and set who can read or edit it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pq-R3WDVbMFeatures:- GPS - create, send, receive and manage GPS coordinates in the game- text panel block- mod sorting (filtering)Fixes:- fixed cargo ships not despawning- fixed API AddPlayerToFaction does not sync- fixed Entities not InScene create a light source at origin- fixed some existing button panels get detached- fixed texture issues on wheel blocks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
830.04 MB
seeders:63
leechers:25
Space Engineers v01.070.017 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks allot VIruz!!! and welcome back :D
Hi Viruz Were Is Mikasa Man
Dunno mate, still searching for her
Hey, i do have a question, how do i install it?
I have a question too -> have you read the description?
THANK YOU FOR FULLFILLING MY REQUEST!
Also, Is it possible to play over LAN?
Just jk, I'll download and give feedback soon.
Is it possible to play over LAN?
Please read the description for MP instructions
its nice and it works good for me , and how i can host a game ? where do i have to go ?
As stated above, read the description for MP instructions
I'd love to be able to say this worked great, but ive had a bunch of problems. I can't seem to use any of the machines. I press t, nothing. I destroyed and replaced them, then tried to use them, nothing. I had some errors opening it at first buuut, i cant blame the game since i made a fresh install of win just a few hours ago and am still waiting for the first batch of windows updates. No sound. None at all. I turn the volume all the way up on both pc and the game, nothing. Besides these two things sofar, well, thanks for uploading the latest atleast. /o/
This is not the torrent but the build! The game is working as you have pointed out but obviously this build is either bugged or something your trying to do is not working as you wish. I can only say is wait for the next version and hope its fixed, they are near enough daily updates anyway.
Well, for the game itself to be literally unplayable... I cant use any reactors, refineries, health stations, ect. I can only use seats. I will just try downloading the last update you posted before this one.
I got the Refineries ect working... Aparantly i was pressing the wrong button >.< Still no sound. I'll blame it on my pc. Probably missing a codec. Thanks for the uploads!